Napster - NAPS - Share Chat

No idea, maybe drop them a line. To be honest the more people that raise queries and awareness about the situation and affect it can have, the more inclined they might be to do something positive about it for us to make things easier.

1 Like

Can anyone help, I’m having a bit of a senior moment! What will happen to the 3301 Napster shares I have? :joy: TIA

This is basically what happened @Sjgp

Thank you @NeilB I understand perfectly now :blush:

1 Like

Hey,

I currently have 413 shares in this, would it be worthwhile to buy enough to make the 750 that would get me a share in the new merger, or should I just take the payment? Will the payment be at the currently listed price?

Does anyone know what is going on?
Price seems to be going up but you cannot purchase any more shares?

2 Likes

Definitely intrigued :thinking:

Does anyone know why can’t I sell my nap shares?

What’s stopping you doing so? (Note that if you have recently attempted to sell, bear in mind that the UK market is now closed for the week.)

It might be like someone said previously. “They plan on converting 750 existing shares into 1 new consideration share in the private company going forward at a price of £7.50 a share (1p current share price). The company would then be private until they plan to list on the Nasdaq in 2023.” So they may have blocked buying and selling till that happens maybe?

It kept getting rejected…But after several attempts finally went through.

Hi @Dhook

:ocean:

When buying and selling volatile or small cap stocks Freetrade will not execute the order if the price is too far from the displayed price.

I’d recommend reading up more here

1 Like

Not a bad day today, up 74000% :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can someone explain what is going on as I have no idea

This is likely due to the share consolidation and delisting from AIM

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure myself. I know the shares were being consolidated from 750 share into 1. Its done that. I seem to be worser off since but I’m not entirely sure what happens now as thought they were merging or something? And I thought they were going forward at a price of £7.50 or did I misread something?

3 Likes

I literally read the same, how has it gone down to £2 when it was expected to be £7.50?

1 Like

I’m no expert far from it. But it was believed the merge with Melody VR or take over, I’m not quite sure the right wording, was meant to suddenly make Napster the new bees knees. Some information i think has been very misleading somewhere as a lot of people were under the belief that the share was going forward at a price of £7.50. But now it seems to just have flopped again and they now saying thanks for the cash and buggering off to the U.S. and we will have to wait about a year and a half to even know if this was worth our time or not. But napster just seem to be sitting and waiting as if by magic someone is going to fix there company for them. The new app was supposed to be released in Feb but I’m honestly not holding out much hope. I feel like I’ve brought a hand full of magic beans and think do I just throw them away or just keep them and believe in magic.

2 Likes

Did anyone get money if they had less 750 shares? I had 650 that have disappeared but haven’t got any money for them.

Yep mine disappeared and didn’t receive any money