Nationality declaration stocks are here 🎉

Following hot on the heels of the recent launch of Rolls-Royce, we’re pleased to announce that eight very highly-requested new stocks are now live:

• Babcock International Group Plc - £BAB
  • BAE Systems Plc - £BA.
  • easyJet Plc - £EZJ
  • International Consolidated Airlines Group S.A. - £IAG
  • Jet2 Plc - £JET2
  • Qinetiq Group Plc - £QQ.
  • Tui AG - £TUI
  • Wizz Air Holdings Plc - £WIZZ

These nationality declaration stocks were added as part of our continuing product work and look forward to adding other highly requested new features soon!

Stay tuned for more news!

When you invest your capital is at risk, the value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than what you invest.

57 Likes

Well done team :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Is this the big news/announcement Viktor was alluding to on Twitter?

11 Likes

Great news! Thanks team

1 Like

Viktor just said he was excited for Monday. For all we know he had a nail appointment or something!

15 Likes

Nice one freetrade :+1: wanted £QQ for a while now. Let’s just say I set the amount to £50 and smashed the buy button.

1 Like

No way!!

1 Like

Hallelujah amen, stocks just came in

No way!:triumph::triumph::triumph:

Hope not! Otherwise it will be a huge disappointment.

6 Likes

What is nationality declaration stocks? I’ve googled it and couldn’t find much

1 Like

For some stocks you need to include the nationality of the buyer when making a transaction.
It’s a legal requirement set by a government to protect key industries from foreign takeovers.

3 Likes

It’s a good thing airlines are yet to recover from the pandemic and the share prices haven’t bounced back

2 Likes

Well done Freetrade moving the the right direction

2 Likes

A good move forward, I have bought a couple of these companies shares today.

1 Like

Ignore share price on ‘recovery’ stocks, many of these are roughly back to 2019 market caps already and the share price hides the fact they were forced to dilute by 70+% to get through the pandemic.

7 Likes

Uk Reits in ISA next please @Viktor

6 Likes

Very important point!

1 Like

Is that within FT control though? I thought REITs were not included in ISAs due to UK government tax rules defining dealing as property rather than share transactions.

1 Like