Shipped in 2022 and your 2023 wish list 🚢

Hi everyone :wave:

Hope you’re well and preparing for some time off over the holidays.

Before we finish up, here’s a wrap up of everything we shipped onto your app this year, in case you missed anything :ship:

In A-Z order:

There is a lot more to come and some exciting developments are well underway. More on that in the new year.

Let us know what you’d like to see on your app in 2023 :point_down:

Happy holidays,

Freetrade Team

When you invest your capital is at risk. The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than what you invest.

48 Likes

Below is the current list wanted from the other thread and link to the last 2 threads.

Auto Invest :x:
Freetrade Web Version - A full working version not Beta
Fractional Shares for UK Stocks / ETFs :x:
Cryptocurrencies :x:
JISA / LISA :x:
Announcement on European / World Expansion :x:
Income Tax Reporting :x:
Buy Specific # of Shares :x:
Multiple Currency Accounts ($ / €) :x:
Exporting Portfolio Data :x:
Lower FX Rate :x:
SIPP Employer Contributions :x:
Increase £25k limit :eyes: :x:
Trailing Stop Losses :x:

:christmas_tree: Christmas Wishlist 2022 :christmas_tree: - Freetrade Chat :fire: - Freetrade Community
:christmas_tree: Christmas Wishlist 2021 :christmas_tree: - Freetrade Chat :fire: - Freetrade Community

22 Likes

Specially the JISA

3 Likes

Employer contributions for SIPP. It’s literally the only reason I didn’t get a SIPP 18 months ago, and still is.

10 Likes

My most wanted is the pie element but it keeps getting merged with auto invest so it would go under that heading I guess. I want it to auto split but not the standing order option available at the moment.

1 Like

Let us know what you’d like to see on your app in 2023
All of this on a browser :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I only need auto invest, fractionals and JISA

6 Likes

LISA

11 Likes

Appreciate the little quality of life improvements.

5 Likes

I’m really looking for the fractional shares for UK shares, it’s been requested so many times now! Hoping it’s high on the priority list.

4 Likes

Can’t see it being near the top, doesn’t really help the company towards profitability.

Great work guys. Nothing can stop the rocket ship that is Freetrade! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

8 Likes

Please focus on features that increase AUA per customer. Employer SIPPs and Autoinvest.

22 Likes
  • European expansion
  • More available exchanges (not limited to Europe, so I would like Tokyo, São Paulo, Sydney, …)
  • Desktop application or in browser
6 Likes

Ability to vote via Freetrade in AGMs, takeover votes etc.

13 Likes

The main one for me would be simply having access to a desktop version of my account, anything else would be a bonus!

6 Likes

I want to be able to sort my portfolio by day gain/loss so I can see at a glance if anything has made a big move

18 Likes

Thank you Dave, or even sort the portfolio at all. Alphabetical order please so I don’t always have to waste time scrolling up and down searching for specific stocks!

9 Likes

Monthly statements to show all transactions and not just positions in the month.

7 Likes