New stocks!

This is still our plan right now -

So your not looking at adding anymore new stocks until your new platform goes live. Do you have a timeline on when your looking to open the platform like is it going to be within the next 3 to 6 months.

Thatā€™s not quite what the post that I linked to says.

We donā€™t have a set timeframe yet but you can track our progress on the roadmap & weā€™ll share lots more updates, including timescales, as we get closer to the launch here.

ok thanks alex looking forward to your updates.

2 Likes

Hey @Freetrade_Team1, might we see any new stocks this Friday?

It doesnā€™t look like it Iā€™m afraid, we wonā€™t be adding stocks every single week while this is our plan -

2 Likes

We changed our plans :muscle:

11 Likes

I was looking at Evraz, their dividend is huge. any reason they arenā€™t in app yet? is it a nationality declartion thing?

4 Likes

Keep an eye on this post today: Stock additions šŸ¤³

:wink:

(Iā€™ll update this thread too if thereā€™s any news)

2 Likes

@Freetrade_Team1 that url needs an edit to detach the wink from it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe Monday instead :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Nice. I live In hope for purp :grinning:

3 Likes

We got there :smile:

4 Likes

More stock additions today :tada:

You might know Restaurant Group as the owners of Wagamama, Galliford Try are a construction company and Draper Espirit are a venture capital firm whoā€™ve invested in companies like Crowdcube, Transferwise & Revolut :eyes:

5 Likes

Hi Alex, the ticker code for The Restaurant Group doesnā€™t look correct. Shouldnā€™t it be RTN rather than DOM?

1 Like

Yeah, DOM is Dominoā€™s

Thanks, weā€™ve fixed that now :raised_hands: It might take a little while to sync into the app but youā€™ll definitely see the correct ticker for them by the end of the day.

1 Like

Any more US stocks in the pipeline?

Hereā€™s our plans for adding US stocks -

What metrics are you using to determine stock additions? Searches in the app? % of retail investors vs institutions? Volume?

Because none were highly rated in the requests forum.

1 Like