Next plc NXT

This fashion retailer sells fashion and home products to millions of customers. Notable for their Boxing Day sales which attract thousands.

They look a good buy currently. A big shift from high street to online should suit them. Do you agree?

Received my special January dividend last night, my biggest so far! :grinning:


Next always seem to be able to buck the trend and seem to be in a much better situation than most of their competitors.

1 Like

Snapping up 44% of the baby the retailer, they have not announced any job cuts. The remaining 56% will be owned by finance firms - Next must have been brought in to boost the supply chain & distribution.