Palantir - PLTR - Share Chat

Interesting to see what the share price does today after the lockup ends, if it goes down again, it will be a pretty huge weekly dip, and I might buy in again

If it dips again today Iā€™ll be buying in even more. I donā€™t think it will though. Cathie/Ark have been buying almost every other day this month, I see that as a very strong sign for its future.

3 Likes

I have just read a news article on my Google feed informing me that Palantir ā€˜replaces Gamestop as Wallstreetbetsā€™ top interestā€™ so this could get interesting later. I am only hearing and reading good things about this stock but I may of course be in an echo (echo) chamber.

2 Likes

Well itā€™s up 11.5% right now, pretty volatile as expectedā€¦

1 Like

*14.5%

Itā€™s a steal. This is a keeper for the next 5 years. Watch this space. $pltrā€‹:rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

pal

Palantir is trying its best to stop the onslaught in my portfolio today

3 Likes
2 Likes

If some of you still donā€™t understand what the company have a look at this video where they presented products foundry apollo and gotham.

2 Likes

This is the old demo, they just announced a new one the 14th April

Thatā€™s true but i recently myself just saw it. Waiting for 14th april for sure to see if i need to put more money into this

Itā€™s a long hold this stock, buy now while itā€™s low. Anything under 25$ is a steal. Iā€™ve been loading up in this for the last month.

5 Likes

The last price spike, when it hit $40 a share, was in the run up and just after the last demo day. A lot of people was impressed with what they saw.

Alex Karp, the CEO did an interesting interview yesterday if anyone is interested. Iā€™m actually a lot more interested in this company now after hearing his opinions on some things and the company culture.

Itā€™s down in pre market again.

But another demo day soonā€¦ so weā€™ll see !!

Might be a long time before we see it to $40 again

70% of all stock today are down so dont worry to much. Nothing changed within palantir

Really depends on your definition of long time I guess. I think 3-6 months realistically.

If they keep picking up big name clients like they have the last 2 months I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see it at $50 by end of year.

1 Like

Agreed. Iā€™m down on this one, but confident it will come back well. Might take a while, but Iā€™m in no rush.

Would be very suprised to see this at 50$ or even 45$ In 2021.

But they seem to be growing fast, and everyone says great things about them, so hopefully

1 Like

a day or two they released demo about their new software that comes from the partnership with IBM.
I have made a video about it that includes the full demo if anyone wants to have a look :

I think they will do very well concidering this should save companies money and increase the revenue, its just no brainer

3 Likes

If it goes down to $18 then Iā€™m in!

1 Like