Pershing Square Tontine Holdings - PSTH - Share Chat

I agree with you here, I would be seriously impressed if he pulls it out the bag in the next 5 trading days. But there’s still one Weds AH (Bills favourite) left of Q1…

Given the tech unicorn assumption, it’ll be interesting to see the markets response if it turns out to be a value company etc. SPACs are so exciting, yet so stressful :joy:

Likely looking at Q2, he did suggest in the PSH call that some aspects are out of his control. Will probably still see some negative price action though :slightly_frowning_face:

I think it greatly depends on what type of company, he did say that he sees Starbucks as a tech company when he was asked about PSH not having tech. Given he had some discussions with Airbnb and Stripe (public knowledge), I am bullish he will make a great pick (even if it is not pure tech). I agree the journey/speculation has been something else, hopefully PSTH II arrives shortly after :joy:

1 Like

Hopefully it will stay low until after April 6th so I can load up my ISA and increase my position!

1 Like

If it’s Starlink then I’ll get “I LOVE AJ Bell” tattooed on my forehead !!

10 Likes

Dangerous words :wink:

4 Likes

Can I get a NFT for that :joy:

7 Likes

Is there any way we can crystalise that message so it can’t ever be deleted?

1 Like

This should be globally pinned :joy:

1 Like

This week…

3 Likes

@joeb till the bitter end (or at least @CashCow’s tattoo) :handshake:

2 Likes

This is a true milestone for me. I’ve never been in a meme before. Thank you @AdamL :joy:

@Jonny always here for you brother.

1 Like

If I could photoshop Bill Ackman on an eagle I would do :joy:

Some of you will be pleased to know WeWork is off the table

9 Likes

1 Like

It only just occurred to me that there’s one more Wednesday in Q1!! Why didn’t I look at the calendar!?

1 Like

Sorry all :smile:

2 Likes

:joy: full marks if he was eating a subway.

I thought this was funny…

3 Likes

Eight months since PSTH’s launch, we remain convinced that an investment in PSTH will generate highly attractive long term returns, even from PSTH’s current stock price. While we previously believed that we would be able to announce a potential transaction by the end of this quarter, we will not be in a position to do so. We do not intend to make any announcements about PSTH’s transaction progress until we enter into a definitive agreement.
If we are successful in completing such a transaction, we expect that PSTH will be an important contributor to our shorter term and long-term performance. This is due to our investment expectations from the transaction, the large size of this investment due to the Pershing Square funds’ minimum FPA commitment of $1 billion, and the large notional investment underlying the Sponsor Warrants, 91% of which are held by PSH.
We are likely to launch a second SPAC, PSTH2 after PSTH completes a business combination transaction. If we do so, we believe it is appropriate for the right to invest in PSTH2 to be owned by our current PSTH shareholders, including PSH and the Pershing Square private funds.
We like the idea of providing investors who backed us in PSTH with the opportunity to invest in PSTH2 without paying a premium to its cash-in-trust value. We have always believed in giving existing investors the right to participate in new Pershing Square opportunities, and we intend to continue this tradition with PSTH.

8 Likes

Good find, thanks for sharing!

Looks like AH Weds is off the cards then

2 Likes