Pineapple Power - PNPL - Share Chat

35%!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for the price to increase then Iā€™m going to sell. Donā€™t trust the guy. Seems like abit of a crook.

3 Likes

I ordered the shares using an instant order when the price was at 0.0776 but my purchase price was 0.0845 (off the top of my head). Why does it cost more than the quoted price at the time?

2 Likes

The price showed on Freetrade is delayed by about 15 mins or so, since it isnā€™t a day trading platform but rather for long term investments. If you scroll down right to the bottom of the screen it usually says what time the data was refreshed.

2 Likes

Some documents filed yesterday. ~Ā£100k broker warrants exercised, to be added 8am Feb 2nd:

1 Like

What are the shareholder warrants on this one? My cousin has blindly invested a few quid into it and im looking into it to see what the actual benefit is

1 Like

Odd that David Burton used a Gmail address. Itā€™s not much, but just odd.

Iā€™m not experienced enough to know what this warrant is about, what it does. From what I can tell, itā€™s an option for a third party to purchase shares (without obligation) at a specific price but no money is changing hands currently?

I understand employee share options. Is it similar?

1 Like

Iā€™m with you Jase, thatā€™s how I interpreted it, but Iā€™d love to hear from someone familiar with how they work. I took it as a positive sign, but again keen to hear from anyone who is more in-tune with what that signals.

Warrants are options to purchase additional shares at a pre agreed price offered to the initial investors that bought shares as part of the IPO as an incentive or part of the package. Could mean an initial investor is confident and wants to redeem his warrant option or wants out while the price is above the warrants value. Or many other reasons.

3 Likes

I got in at 0.05 and sold at 0.09. I was going to hold longer but my conviction for this stock has reduced so time to exit.

3 Likes

Iā€™m planning on holding, only in for 500 odd units, just a bit of fun, give them the time to buy a company and see where it goes. Hope the dont fold lol.

4 Likes

I took a flyer and sold at 12.5p earlier this month.

I read some of the comments above along with a nagging feeling that this one seemed to be all marketing and no substance. Itā€™s a pretty logo, shame when they merge and it goes eh!

3 Likes

Letā€™s hope you donā€™t have the regulator on Your arse for talking the stocks down with nothing but vague suspicions to back it up with.
Talking it down on an investment platform which is a lot more serious than Twitter.
After last weekā€™s debacle and exposĆ© unprompted castigation of a stock that You hold none of, looks like market manipulation.
We donā€™t want it here.
This is a small SPAC with Ā£1 mill to publicise them and find a company in the green sector, probably rare mineral mining that wants to go the SPAC route to being listed.
If you look at mining companies already listed on here, they are mostly pretty small operations, financially at least, with penny stocks.
The ideal partner for PNPL would be a smallish outfit that have got hold of a claim with surprising amounts of the minerals needed for EV batteries, that they donā€™t have the capacity to develop. They want to get listed to raise the necessary money.
Sounds like a marriage made in heaven.
If they can just get enough publicity to let Cream Mining know Pineapple SPAC is out here, then we can enjoy pineapple and cream
Stop shorting

1 Like

Manipulation, haha.

8 Likes

Hi @Stroppytwat5. A companyā€™s PR firm can promote its listing on a stock exchange. But tweeting about share price performance and engaging with shareholders or retail investors about possible future prices is a bit iffy.

As for you making threats against other members of the forum, thatā€™s not a good look. If you get burnt holding this stock, youā€™ve only got yourself to blame.

Considering PNPL listed at 3p a share, and hasnā€™t even acquired a target, itā€™s insanely overvalued right now.

9 Likes

Strangely itā€™s only UK shares that have the 15 minute delay, US ones are on time so to speak.
Sometimes boring UK shares that hardly anyone is interested in are more than 15 minutes delayed because nothing had happened to the price.
Itā€™s annoying but typical of the UK Big Shits :poop::poop::poop: ,they always want an unfair edge over the little people.
Not FT I hasten to add, itā€™s not their fault.
And the price change always seems to go against you but actually it doesnā€™t, just makes it all the sweeter when it swings your way. :rofl:

1 Like

The regulator has no saying over what an individual without any commercial interest (me) says especially when, as you so finely put it, I hold none of the stock and have nothing to gain, especially not by ā€œshortingā€ it.

The regulator does take a very dim few of people in influential positions (the CEO of the PR firm of PNPL) hyping up the share price.

Iā€™ll await the regulator on my proverbial behind.

Iā€™ll also just leave a link here to the community guidelines. Worth a read and much more interesting than anything Pineapple have put out.

10 Likes

Hey @jasejase. You may have caught it before it was deleted, but he threatened to send screenshots to the regulator :rofl:

Also, @stroppytwat5, what made you change your tune?!

1 Like

Iā€™ve always wanted to know what their offices were like :joy:

I canā€™t even convince my better half to go camping with me, so if I thought I had the influence to short a stock, Iā€™m wasting my skills! :camping:

6 Likes

sold my small stake in thisā€¦ missed the climb this morning thoughā€¦ think 'll only go back in when it goes in to the 0.006ā€™s or 0.005ā€™s

not enough info on themā€¦ looks like the bigger stake holders just pumping and dumping at the moment.

4 Likes