Premier African Minerals - PREM - Share Chat

I have 1.1m shares because I’m confident PREM will prevail I buy the dips and HODL for long term gains I’ve been with PREM for nearly a year and George is doing all the right things at the mo !! I want 10m shares by the end of 2022 :wink: see you on the moon guys !!!

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap: i have 280k shares so a long way from you but my plan is the same i want 1 mill by the end of this year . Goodluck

1 Like

Loan extension

Just have to see it through longterm

1 Like
2 Likes

If your serious about #prem heres the link to the Telegram chat

#PREM key points from yesterday’s rns:

:small_orange_diamond:3 rigs working

:small_orange_diamond:3,231 meters drilled

:small_orange_diamond:Wide intersections of lithium found

:small_orange_diamond:159 samples submitted from 5 holes

:small_orange_diamond:18 out of 19 holes found lithium

:small_orange_diamond:New drills add substantially to the existing resource estimate

4 Likes

Things are hotting up

1 Like

New to this company and haven’t done any research yet . But as only drilling as happened I take there is no license to mine yet ??? Cheers

This is a link to a Telegram chat room , there are so many people who have so much information about prem, and they are heavily invested

I’m in for about 10,000 shares - a bit of fun but will be keeping my eye on this one

1 Like

Today at 0.0017 is a worry

1 Like

Yeah, tell me about it, 25% down now on this and 40% down on Kodal minerals. Between the two of them they have decimated portfolio. Won’t be long now till I just add them to my list of stocks I just forget about like HeliumNone.

Good read very positive

1 Like

New COO https://za.linkedin.com/in/errico-vascotto-745b4824

Heres the link to Telagram chat