Prospect Capital Corp - PSEC - Share Chat

I’d like to see Prospect Capital corp added. Ticker symbol PSEC. It’s a monthly dividend stock.

Dividend Yield: 10.71%

It’s not the biggest business development company in the world, but somehow Prospect Capital is still one of the best known. [Its portfolio] includes several familiar names like JD Power, Capstone Logistics, ACE Cash Express and video media company Cinedigm, just to name a few.

It’s diversity that has helped smooth out the BDC’s bottom line from time to time when it might otherwise be erratic.

Either way, the market and analysts may be underestimating the true potential of Prospect. The company has [met or topped earnings estimates in each of its past five quarters it reports again May 9 Between that and its trailing dividend yield of 10.71%, PSEC may be a smart risk to take

1 Like

I wanted to know if there was any new information and wanted to keep the group open for possible information!

So flagging it seems pointless :+1:t2:

No offence, but your comment was literally pointless. It was the definition of spam as it contained zero informational value. The thread was open and nobody wanted to post anything. :smiley:

It’s a little annoying to have to check 20 new comments made by you and only 10 of those actually have any informational value whatsoever.

Well least you’ve come forward and admitted it! How is it pointless if I want the group to stay open?
So I can gauge information on a product I’ve invested in?

I haven’t seen one comment from you or anyone else!

So that’s pointless

@Lenny - the threads remain open, and if they do close, you can contact an admin. You don’t need to worry about posting in lots of individual threads to keep them open. People will post when they have something they think is worth sharing and makes a positive contribution.

Let’s be kind, helpful and constructive moving forward.

1 Like

I am trying, all I wanted to do was keep thread open :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Lenny!

1 Like

Is anyone missing their august dividend for PSEC??

It will arrive later today or Monday. You never receive it on payment day unless you live stateside.

2 Likes

End of a good PSEC run? Time to sell? What do we think guys?

Is anyone still clinging to this declining BDC?

Excellent div yield and a monthly payer, but I may sell my position and wait until it hits the rock bottom to start buying again.