Recommend guests for Q&As with the Freetrade community

We’ve kicked off our series of Q&As in the community forum with The Evidence-Based Investor. But we’d like to do lots more of these & it’d be great to hear who you’d like us to invite for a Q&A :ear:

We’re looking for people who:

• The community will recognise
  • Have a fairly large following on social media, lots of subscribers to their newsletter or someone who people Google a lot (if you’re not sure, recommend them anyway)
  • Can share insights on investing, startups or building a business

Let us know your recommendations or like the post, if someone’s suggested a person who you have questions for too.

Also, if you happen to know the someone who’s been put forward & can help me get in touch with them, please let me know :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Great idea. :+1: Would love to hear from The Monevator guys.

5 Likes

Just emailed them. :+1:

1 Like

Pete Matthews, from meaningfulmoney he’s done some very good money/investment podcasts. I think he would be a great fit for a Feeetrade Q&A. He recently did a series specifically for younger investors.
info@meaningfulmoney.tv
[https://meaningfulmoney.tv/]

3 Likes

I know it was a typo but Feetrade would be a funny parent brand for a premium investing service

2 Likes

Oops, am on night shifts just now, so am upside down for the next few days.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Morning all.

Not too focused on investing per se, but Martin Lewis of moneysavingsexpert.com is fairly popular, does talks/public appearances frequently and would be cool to talk to re: personal finance.

6 Likes

The Animal Spirits podcast is always worth a listen

Michael Batnick and Ben Carlson

1 Like

What about Robbie Burns better known as the naked trader?

2 Likes