Update with an added question below!
If you haven’t seen me on here before, I’m the communications lead at Freetrade. I’m laser focused on making Freetrade famous, building out a great brand and reputation among the leading personal finance and tech journalists in the UK and abroad.
I’m posting with a request for a little bit of help.
I’ve been speaking with a few journalists who are really interested in hearing more from people who are using Freetrade. In particular, they’ve mentioned that they’re really interested in hearing from people who are:
- Starting exploring investing with a family member/partner for the first time (maybe the markets became a new favourite pastime during lockdown?)
- Investing to fund a deposit for their first home/save for school fees/retire early
- If you’ve got some high-conviction views on how to position your portfolio for further lockdowns
- If you’ve switched to Freetrade from another high-priced platform
- If your TWRR is on (i.e. over 100% … definitely putting mine to shame )
- If you’ve lost money so far this year: have you changed your strategy? Has this experience negatively impacted your goals? What lessons have you learned?
Feel free to send me a direct message if you’re happy to discuss investing strategy. Typically journalists will want to include personal details like a name, location, and sometimes a photograph too.
If you’re open to speaking with the press, but would rather not have some details disclosed, I’ll work with the journalist to ensure that these boundaries are respected.