[Request] Airlines, Hotels and Cruise Lines UCITS ETF (TRYP)

Request for the above travel etf, or any others that might exist, although couldn’t find any, thought there would be more tbh

This one is UK listed but in USD - https://www.londonstockexchange.com/stock/TRYP/hanetf/company-page, so might not be appropriate

In the nicest possible way, “any others that might exist” isn’t okay. Request posts need to be specific and for a singular instrument. Without a voting system that’s respected and valid, Freetrade staff can’t truly gauge demand. Thus, one specific instrument per post.

Lest you think I’m being ridiculous, an example from :freetrade: staff is linked below.

There is also US Global JETS UCITS ETF - JETS as well. sister of a big US ETF same ticker. GBP ticker is JETP.

Thanks,

It was a specific request as it was clearly a request for a single stock, with the ticker in the title and a link to the stocks details

Referring to ‘any others that might exist’ might have been a bit conversational but I don’t think it removed the focus from the specific stock requested - TRYP as stated in the title to be voted on, and I really don’t see the problem with that . It ets freetrade staff know that there is demand for this type of stock/etf.

Thank you for tidying up the title