[Request] Cardano USD (ADA-USD)

Cardano is a cryptocurrency network and open source project that aims to run a public blockchain platform for smart contracts. Cardano’s internal cryptocurrency is called Ada. The development of the project is overseen and supervised by the Cardano Foundation based in Zug, Switzerland.

Wikipedia

This article linked below provides a good brief and understanding of the company alongside the potential in future it has to become one of if not the best…

https://blog.bybit.com/learn/crypto/what-is-cardano-ada-and-is-it-a-good-investment/

And then this is a good sum up of why it has rallied over 100% and overtaken Bitcoin Cash in the past week. There are many predictions also if all goes well they have a good chance surpassing $100/ stock in the next 3-5 years so definitely feel there’s opportunity here with everything put together.

Welcome any discussion below…

Freetrade doesn’t support crypto trading so your unlikely to see this

I realised halfway through it likely wasn’t supported but I could faintly remember seeing BTC on there & there are many folks who like Crypto so if not available it’s welcome to be put to a different thread for discussion as I find it could be a good watch in the next few years at least.

There’s some division of BTC in a discussion thread but it’s not tradable on the platform.

I expect this isn’t likely to change any time soon (but you never know).

One of the issues except for the fact what it’s not a regulated investment is that crypto has a bunch of other problems right now, and a result is that a number of banks block companies that trade crypto assets. That’s fine if your a crypto exchange because the people that go there are fanatics enough that they’ll go out of their way to make a new bank account. But you can’t ask that of regular investors.

Perhaps we’ll see a more regulated commodity type asset class specifically for crypto assets in the future…

Yes, hopefully… the future is still definitely quite unknown for crypto. And I can see why many banks would block companies that trade crypto currently.

I don’t see Freetrade adding an extra part for it soon either as they have lots they are working on anyway but could be when, and if, it is regulated better in future as you said.

We know that we won’t see crypto on Freetrade however Cardano has grown a lot and now we’re seeing the native token launch.

They’re hiring a product manger for cryptocurrency: Careers

Hodlers are rewarded.

Roadmap for crypto assets has gone quiet, would appreciate an update🤞

@nickfell answered this question at his first AMA on Friday.

1 Like