Bought a small amount to get me attentive towards PAY as I expect digital/online payments to increase post-opening as well as the business having no debt.
Anyone hold here on FT?
I don’t hold but one on my watch list as it looks poised to bounce back post lockdown:
- Generating cash
- Debt free
- Low P/E and high ROCE (how much bang a company gets from the pounds it invests in itself)
- Analyst consensus - 3 Strong Buy, 1 Hold and 1 Sell
- Expanding into digital payments with recent acquisitions
Not so good:
- Ofgem case hanging over their head which may (or may not) lead to a financial penalty
- Lost a couple of key contracts including British Gas
- CEO was forced out supposedly due to ill health