Rocket Lab - RKLB - Share Chat

How does this work if you own $VACQ on FT?

Share holder voting isnā€™t supported currently on FT.

I read on Morning Brew that Rocket Lab will start trading tomorrow? Will this ticker change then?

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve just got as I logged into my account

1 Like

Iā€™m assuming as well this will halt trading of shares? For eg Iā€™m guessing I canā€™t buy more shares once US market opens?

Will RKLB be added today then? I donā€™t have a VACQ position but I want to get in.

Flying. Could get interesting.

2 Likes

I think ā€˜Rocket Labsā€™ and ā€˜Astra Spaceā€™ are going to be very good investments over the long term. Yes Astra is having some mishaps with its rockets but so did Elon Musks Space X, look at them now! :rocket:

I feel we are at the dawn of an incredible period of exploration with new generation satellites, space tourism, scientific experiments and possible return to the Moon and further.

Good to be investing in exciting stocksā€‹:+1::rocket:

2 Likes

Add Seraphim to that list aswell I believe.

I have 75 Astra 45 Rocket Lab and 300 Seraphim. Not a great amount but decent profit if they rocket.

Will look to get more at some point.

3 Likes

Iā€™m like 70% up in 3 days or something lol

1 Like

Omg itā€™s finally happing :star_struck: Was in the red everyday when it was still a spac and today Iā€™m up 60% wooow bring it on!

1 Like

I sold at just over 15 before the earnings report, and thought that Iā€™d made the right choice given lower EBITDA guidance and lack of major announcements, and to be fair the stock didnā€™t move much until the PT. $30 values the equity at over $13 billion, which is confident and interestingly timed to put it politely. Donā€™t get me wrong, Rocket Lab is the best space stock on the market right now, aside from possibly Redwire, but given the risks I think Iā€™m going to wait for this options driven meme hysteria to die down.

1 Like

On CNBC Closing Bell last night. Interview with Andy Lapsa of ā€˜Stoke Space Tec Rocketsā€™.

However thought the info bar below was more interesting headline:

ā€œRocket Lab to launch NASAā€™s advanced composite solar sail systemā€ Good news for Rocket Labs :+1:

Shame Stoke is not public as well. Sounds an interesting new company.

2 Likes

Just decided to make the switch from SPCE to RKLB. Iā€™ve read good things, but any info from longer holder would be welcome!

2 Likes

Looking very good :+1: hopefully a launch window opens this week.

Lots of Space Activity this week with Space X Dragon and another fav of mine Astra Rocketā€™s Launch :pray: Exciting times :rocket:

2 Likes

:rocket: Great News :rocket:

5 Likes

Great news indeed but doesnā€™t seem to be reflecting on the share price

Yeah :man_shrugging: donā€™t get that. But for me this is a long term investment so happy to wait. Space is only opening up :rocket: