Series B announcement MEGATHREAD

Bumping on this thread. Anyone looking to sell your shares Iā€™m buying at Ā£4. Message me.

I can afford 200 shares at Ā£5 a share if anyone is interested. I donā€™t have a clue about the process :thinking:

I am looking at selling 8976 shares in Freetrade @ Ā£4.25 minimum per share. If anyone is interested please get in touch.

Looking to sell ASAP. Message for details.

3 Likes

Hello am interested how do I contact u

1 Like

Anyone buying shares in the secondary market, I suggest using https://www.transpact.com/ escrow service (not affiliated) to handle the funds. We donā€™t want bad stories about FT shares, do we!?

2 Likes

Never heard of that company but looks a tremendously reassuring offering at a good price.
Ā£38.148?? Not bad a bad price for what I consider to be worth a minimum Ā£7 a share
Ā£62.832

I canā€™t help but notice this topic is getting a tad wellā€¦ off topic. This should be a discussion around Freetradeā€™s series B however itā€™s slowly becoming more of a Freetrade shares marketplace.

While there isnā€™t a place to facilitate the sale of shares officially, I donā€™t think we could derail an exciting topic imo

3 Likes

Youā€™re not foolish at all. There is a good chance that Freetrade will never exit and if they do exit, then a very good chance that they will take 5+ years to do it. Just because Adam said he expects an IPO in less than 3 years on twitter, does not make it so. He has done great for investors so far but he does not reside in a magic lamp.

16 Likes

Do you know that for a fact?

13 Likes

Great comment from @rarther and even funnier response from @Casperthefriendlyghost :clap:

Made me laugh anyhow :joy:

6 Likes

Sure, nobody knows if they will ever exit. Statically, most startups go nowhere. However, in terms of probabilities, things are not completely random, e.g. down to a magic lamp:

• The company has a track record of actually getting stuff done, shipping software and has a good product-market fit.
  • While there is information asymmetry between us(retail) vs. VCs and company insiders, ask yourself this: a bunch of experienced VCs were shown every company metric under the sun, were allowed to grill the management and have access to key people, they have done their due diligence and were happy to fund an oversubscribed round back in December at ~Ā£3.50/share. They do this explicitly when they think there will be an exit event in the medium term, so they can achieve excellent returns for their shareholders.

So, you have a bunch of data points that can influence your decision.

As we all agreed, every personal situation is different and people have different needs at different times, so there is nothing wrong with selling some shares if this makes a difference in your life.

6 Likes

33 Likes

If you price in European expansion this year and next this company is going to the moon :new_moon_with_face: Their is no other company that can offer what Freetrade can at this moment or going forward. A company with very clear ethics and morals. Not in it for the fast buck. That actively discourages day traders and the like. Freetrade is a company that wants to get everyone investing(for the long term) and that for me is wonderfully reassuring. Alright the app might be a bit behind T212 but in the not to distant future it will surpass it. And the biggest thing it has is the commmunity forum that no other trading platform can come close to. I would say right now they are valued at roughly 600 million and in 2-3 years 2-3 billion. I am going to screenshot this and post it in 2-3 years just to see how close my prediction was.

14 Likes

Three wishes ā€¦

Lmao :joy: @adam :point_up::point_up::point_up:

1 Like

Good health! Good health! & Good health!
Ā£30 a share

Only one wishā€¦ to go back in time and put my life savings into Round 1

12 Likes

Please noteā€¦ if you want to be rude when contacting me then the price per share will go up. Itā€™s a buyers market and in no way should you be like ā€˜take it or leave itā€™ when negotiating a price. Thatā€™s just rude. I have stated my price that Iā€™m willing to start from. If itā€™s not for you, then donā€™t reply. Everyone knows at Ā£4.25 (even though itā€™s 48p over what the buyback is offering top line with no discount, not the 50p I was told I was being cheeky asking for) itā€™s a steal with what post valuation will be and what we are expecting from the next crowdfunding round.

Iā€™m in a unique situation that Iā€™m being asked to invest in a business and thatā€™s why Iā€™m selling my round 2/3/4 blocks of shares.

Please donā€™t insult me or yourself by being ignorant, factually incorrect and rude.

10 Likes

If only we could all go backā€¦ I imagine Crowdcube would never come back from a massive site outage such as it would be :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Not to spread rumours. But, Crowdcube have sent us the pitch deck for the VC raise and Ian Fuller is no longer listed part of the founding/leadership team.

Did they announced he is stepping back or something ?

1 Like