Sharing the App's UI pre-launch?

Choosing from a list adds flexibility, I like that. It would be good to include some information about what makes an appropriate benchmark…

4 Likes

Hello! I can not find this anywhere. Could you, please, show the UI for logging into the app?

Is it email + password combination based or phone number based (like WhatsApp, Revolut, etc)?

May be people who use the Alpha can shed some light?

It is important, as it is the first touch point with the app of every new user.

1 Like

It’s a Monzo-esque magic link login initially. You’ll then be prompted to setup a pin, and use that (or Touch/FaceID) to unlock the app each time you open it. Screenshots below:

8 Likes

I think Slack uses magic links, too. We are in good company. :slight_smile: I personally find this approach a lot easier than having to set up yet another email + password combination.

My ‘Check your email’ screen as Rob’s did not fully upload (??):

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Looks smooth.

That looks gorgeous, thank you and well done @Freetrade_Team_Design!

So if you have all new got access, does it mean we can expect it sooner than later? :thinking:

3 Likes

See the rest of that comment :wink: :

Now, we’ll be adding team member accounts first, because we still need the penetration testing performed to roll out externally! So the version 1 of the app might be ready, but it’s not dropping for most people quite yet. But coming soon!

We’ll keep you posted of course! :+1:

1 Like

My eyes only see what they want to see and the only sentence they capture in the rest of the comment is

Other than that all is blurry :grin:

2 Likes

It’s funny how you dreamt about a date that’s special to me though! It was my one year anniversary at Freetrade. :birthday:

… And a day later (today!), I’ve onboarded in the app and just topped up my account with £200.

This is my profile screen:

@vlad Let us all know if you have a dream about ETF and stock movements - there might be something to it. :crystal_ball:

(EDIT: we’ll still need to perform a few tasks e.g. penetration testing before we add external customer accounts, although I know this message might appear blurry!)

7 Likes

Congratulations, Lucky Person Number 2! hope the pace will rise exponentially.

2 Likes

Person 784 here

2 Likes

Any thoughts of partnership with the likes of WiseAlpha to have access to special Corporate Bonds level?

#243 + 2 invites Freetrade Fan here.
JP

2 Likes

Very happy with how this is looking, think you guys made the right decision changing the logo / branding as well. This looks like its going to be a sleek app ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks, we love the new mark, branding, etc. It was a very involved effort, we’ve built the new brand together with the people who helped create Airbnb’s new brand. :house: :heart:

1 Like

Hey, loving the username, JP. :blush: We’ll consider partnerships down the road. Now it’s all about the core product, continuously making it more awesome (US stocks, fractional shares, etc), and onboarding the community.

1 Like

Did you buy any ETF or stocks yet with your initial £200 :facepunch:? @Viktor

1 Like

Debating between Rightmove and Ocado, both of them are so high right now! :frowning: It’s testing, but I don’t want to buy the high.

Money hit my account already!

3 Likes

Loving this portfolio screen from @Freetrade_Team_Design

3 Likes

How long did it take to become available?

1 Like

OK, can’t decide. Tell me what I should think:

• Buy Rightmove, dude. You check it regularly for overpriced rentals. Good business.
  • Viktor, you hate shopping and Ocado solved it. Surely it’s a good investment.
  • Buy something else, see my comment.
  • ETF.

0 voters