Snowflake ❄️ - SNOW

what time will Snowflake be available tomorrow in the app? Thanks

is tomorrow right?

I just checked and I’m not finding it

I think it’s going to be tomorrow, not today :grimacing:

It looks like the price will be between $100 and $110. It could be $150 before we manage to put a trade in… Could it be a good idea to sit out for a few days for early investors to take their profits and jump in at a better price?

2 Likes

Hi all

Planning to get $SNOW on your app ASAP after the US markets open at 2.30 PM UK time tomorrow.

8 Likes

Have we got an ipo open price yet?

100-120 but likely at least 150 by the time we get access (even if freetrade get it on asap)

1 Like

confirmed price $120

Not surprised at all, maybe heading towards a little too rich for my blood

Will you be buying in?

Atom app is showing pre market +405% haha, dont how accurate or reliable this number is. Whos buying when it hits FT?

if its up 405% after ipo, no, i ll rather wait for the correction and then buy in

I wanted to buy in - but never bought during an IPO and stories i read say retail investors get short-changed

but then Beyond Meat …?

I guess you have to treat every IPO on a case by case basis and Beyond Meat is an example of that.
I hope FT does not crush haha

General we are the last ones that get to buy, so the price has usually increased a lot already. Doesn’t mean there isn’t money to be made just might be harder

1 Like

I suppose it depends on how much growth I think a $33billion company can achieve - could be another future $1trillion in which case great!

Let’s see what my impulse does when it pops up on the FT app.

3 Likes

great company, crazy IPO price (greedy)

The PE is a bit steep, one the of the highest I’ve seen in a while, especially for an IPO

I dont see it on the app, where is it ? I am justs trying to search for SNOW

ipo starts at 4:20PM EDT

2 Likes