Snowflake ❄️ - SNOW

Just transferred in for this and my top up arrived instantly… well within 1 minute. I wonder if I just timed the batches right.

Link? Couldn’t find this info on any research thanks

now the timing has changed. track it in yahoo finance, it is now showing current trading hours.

Yeah showing current timing

Its up on my Yahoo app, but no data or movement

is there any update on what time this will be available in the UK to trade on ?

Think it is elsewhere, just waiting for FT

Hopefully wont be long

At conversation page on yahoo finance people are commenting $175-180 ask prices on their platforms. As I read more this looks almost like a trap for retail investors like me…

3 Likes

We’re still working to get this live — it is not available on the secondary market yet.

Let you know ASAP.

2 Likes

Snowflake Inc.'s stock SNOW, looks set to debut with a bang, as early indications for the first trade continue to creep higher. The software company’s stock is indicated to open on the NYSE at around $215 to $220, according to FactSet data, which is 79.2% to 83.3% above the $120 IPO price. The IPO had already priced overnight above the expected range of $100 to $110 a share, which was raised from initial expectations of $75 to $85 share. Meanwhile, the Renaissance IPO ETF IPO, 0.65% is gaining 0.6% in morning trading, while the S&P 500 SPX, 0.43% is edging up 0.6%.

1 Like

Apologies for taking over this thread and glad to hear snowflake is coming soon.

Is there an update on jfrog?

Jfrog 76 open

It’s trading! at $276 too!

263 open

omg 130% up

as i said adding straight away does not do a lot of work when it is up like this

Snowflake needs a 5 to 1 split before the IPO :laughing:

3 Likes

Think il hold fire😂 Apple for me so!

3 Likes

what a joke $288… im out lol

2 Likes