Social Capital $IPOD, $IPOE & $IPOF

Request to add the rest of the Social Capital family primarily the symbols below;

• $IPOC
• $IPOD
• $IPOE
• $IPOF

I noticed the Social Capital founder only talks about these 4 nowadays so likely best we tap into those pushes whilst $IPOA and $IPOB are a little less quieter than usual :+1:t4:

That’s because IPOA merged with Virgin Galactic last year and IPOB has already announced a merger with Opendoor.

We have this one.

We’re prepared to add the others as soon as the unit splits into stocks and warrant.

2 Likes

checking this weekend $IPOE and $IPOF have been onboarded but not $IPOD

I believe we should see $IPOD soon, seems to be an issue with the FT US partner who they are “educating” :smile:

1 Like

Chamath is about to release a one pager investment thesis on twitter which some are speculating could be an IPOD announcement.

Would like to see the next 3 Chamath SPACs added to the app :+1:

Please

These on there except IPOE

IPOE is on there, I think IPOD is missing though?

Indeed. We are educating our US partner to bring it to you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

3 Likes

$IPOD is here :headphones:

6 Likes

IPOE halted for trading pending news, I hear Chamath is on CNBC apparently tonight :money_mouth_face:

https://www.reuters.com/article/sofi-ma-social-cap/exclusive-sofi-nears-deal-to-go-public-with-spac-backed-by-venture-capital-investor-palihapitiya-sources-idUSL8N2JH4XB

1 Like

Up 29% today!

He’s on cnbc now and sofi confirmed.

1 Like

Investor Presentation for SoFi

1 Like

I think the biggest question here is- how do you pronounce SoFi? Is it like Sophie or WiFi and if it’s like Sophie then what does that mean for the future of WiFi? Do we have to start calling pronouncing it Whiffy?

Also are all IPOE shareholders millionnaires now?

2 Likes

The Chamath money machine delivers again. Decided to cash out for a 50% profit, and bought into another SPAC.

1 Like

I’m team WiFi :rofl:

And I only invested £750 in IPOE when it was at $11 :sob: :sob: :sob: