SONIA Tracker

Anyone understand a bit more and can explain to the following.

Have some money in XSTR. The value dropped quite significantly suddenly (relative for the investment)

Is there something I’m missing, will I get a dividend or payout or is that money gone/kaput?

Was there something I was missing, was I suppose to withdraw prior to the drop then reinvest? Wasn’t obvious to me. Guess I scratch it up as another learning point

Noticed this as well - in the last yr the graph has tanked twice. whats happening here?

Never bothered with it.

Looks like a dividend every six months if you zoom out. (From a quick look)

That’s what I’d assumed, but can’t see anything written about it and haven’t received anything… Probably shouldn’t have stuck money there if I didn’t really understand :joy: learning

2 Likes

It’s a semi annual dividend paid on this one. Pay date will be coming up in the next few weeks I believe.

2 Likes

Yup. It went ex-divi yesterday. The payment date is 7th March.

It would be handy if Freetrade had a tag on the share screen to indicate it has gone ex-dividend.

Hargreaves have a tag of “ex-dividend today” and then changes to “ex-dividend” until the dividend is paid.

3 Likes

yeah im sure I mentioned this was something I wanted a while ago. it would be really useful for at a glance info

1 Like

Anyone transferred their cash ISA and put it in sonia instead?

Thinking that my cash isa has a withdrawal limit it’s not an emergency fund, so thinking it might be a better option to put it in a fund like this