I’d really love seing the following ETF here in Freetrade in the near future!
Xtrackers Nikkei 225 UCITS ETF 1D (GBP)
Five reasons why you should vote this:
- To diversify your ETF portfolio - personally I’d typically end up with lots of US and European ETFs, and little else. Just to name one, Warren Buffet has recently purchased lots of stocks in Japan!
- This ETF has super low ongoing charges: only 0.09%
- It has 5/5 stars as a Morningstar rating
- It is characterized by a Sustainability rating above average :
- The fund size is large, contributing to making it liquid, and the top 5 sectors are pretty diversified: Industrials (19%), Consumer cyclical (18%), Technology (16%), Healthcare (15%), and Communication services (10%)
Not to mention… quite satisfying historical gains: check it out yourself!
Please support me!