SPDR® S&P® U.S. Dividend Aristocrats UCITS ETF - USDV

This fund tracks an index of US stocks with a record of high dividends. Income will be distributed as cash.

thanks Sam. does freetrade already have the same but with accumulated dividends?

1 Like

ISIN: IE00B6YX5D40
ETF follows the S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index. Indexed stocks have both capital growth and dividend income characteristics.

Hey @spondishy :wave: Welcome to the forum. This is available in the app

1 Like

Hi all,

First time on a forum so go easy on me.

I currently hold shares of GBDV and USDV however they have now moved to PLUS which means I can’t buy any more of them :slightly_frowning_face:

Is there any other free-to-buy Dividend ETF’s you’d recommend me to look into?

I’m not being tight, I’m just not sure if the benefits of upgrading would outweigh the cost.

Any advice will be appreciated, thanks.

You might look at HDLD a US S&P 500 high divided ETF
VHYL, WQDS are world dividend ETFs

They may not be like for like

1 Like

Thanks Eden, I will check them out.

I actually hold VHYL already so I now also need to check i’m not investing in multiple ETFs with the same objectives :sweat_smile:

Cheers
Ben

Dividend payments for USDV
Up until March 2022 dividends are shown in Activity feed in GBP
In March 2022 dividend is in USD ( No W/H Tax)
In June 2022 dividend is in EUR ( No W/H Tax)
In Sept 2022 dividend in is USD (No W/H Tax)
Would appreciate any thoughts on the reason for dividend payments in different currencies for this

1 Like

I would ping Support. I looked at the prospectus. It says the dividends are paid in the currency of the share class. So given Freetrade only do one of those share classes there can be only one currency it is paid in. I don‘t have US$ dividends so have no idea what the default in the activity feed is. To me it is logical that the number here should be in £‘s no matter the originating dividend currency. But Freetrade may have a different policy. Ping hello@freetrade.io. Please let the community know what you hear back.

1 Like

Thanks and will do

1 Like