Stock Requests category reloaded: "Stock Requests & Discussions"

Would love to see HZNP, LGF.A & LGF.B, WW (Weight Watchers), HWG.L(Harworth Group) and last but not least, HK and Mainland China stocks😍

Many thanks

1 Like

You’ve not read enough then. Look at the Trello and read about why stock adding is delayed.

Hint it’s because they’re migrating onto a new platform.

2 Likes

Vote for the stocks you want popular ones will be added.

When they get round to adding stocks and everyone has been migrated to the new system.

1 Like

To be fair Freetrade has been adding some stocks with far fewer votes than others so there does not seem to be solid logic behind the choices.

1 Like

They do what they say they will do. So be patient and the service will keep improving. Freetrade is great thanks for the service

Can you add the SPDR S&P 500 Trust ETF please? Thanks

1 Like

Can you add:
BREI - BMO Real Estate Investments Ltd (LSE)
BPET - BMO Private Equity Trust PLC (LSE)

It would be good to have them so I can transfer my ISA over in time for the next tax year.
Thanks

:wave:

Have a search for them on the forum. If they come up cast your vote. If not you’ll need to make individual threads for each one so the community can vote.

It’s a popularity contest!

Unavailable. Make a request for it individually any one else ie @elguapo . The stocks don’t get voted on here in this thread and at least make sure you vote for you own request. Actually annoys me when someone creates a thread and doesn’t vote for their own stock request. How the f… you ever gonna think it’s gonna make it to the app. Mind boggling

:wave:
Hi! can you please add the following please
WM-Waste Management
COST- Costco wholesale corporation
Thank you. :grin:

2 posts were split to a new topic: [Request :wave:] Vanguard FTSE All World Acc - VWRA

Hi, Can you please add also:
Autodesk Inc.- ADSK
Trimble Inc. - TRMB
Garmin Ltd. - GRMN
ANSYS, Inc. - ANSS

2 Likes

Locking this thread to avoid people listing stocks. Please check the very first post for how to request a stock - make sure you search first before posting to avoid duplication.