Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

Hasn’t fared too bad today considering the rest of the market hasnt been great. No point in me selling now. I’ll stick with it and see where it goes.

6 Likes

Slightly optemistic that it didn’t continue swirling into the abyss, but a bit of news or an update right about now wouldn’t go a miss.

3 Likes

My two biggest holdings are TMI and Arrival ( neither are massive ). Both are in similar stages. Its so tempting to keep buying but I’m beginning to feel like a junkie who is running out of cash!

2 Likes

@jimmy55 similar here, was heavy into TM and Arrival, a few weeks ago before the dip I sold TM as was loosing faith, but kept a small holding, shunted all to ARVL.

They might be similar levels of risk in some ways, but for me in the end, TM wasn’t world leading/disrupting, but perhaps UK leading, so I went big (but may well be going home on both!).

Ultimately I saw ARVL as having the model that if they can survive the shorting/cash burn/war fallout l. Ironically, arrival has been criticised for too much social, not enough action, and TM perhaps not enough socials, not enough action.

Remain a fan of both… but… What a ride…

2 Likes

Just need that tick in the box from the environment agency. But the civil service from my experience is a machine who’s wheels do not turn at the fastest of speeds :grimacing: in the mean time I will chuckle at how much in the red I am

6 Likes

There are interesting replies on twitter from share holders about there operations that make me worry.

Questioning there plants. I worry that it is split into too many different companies and that they are arent being truthful.

Unfortunately, i am in too deep now. And will only sell my shares when it comes close to my original investment.

I just dont trust this company anymore.

But will just have to see how it plays out.

Have to say I agree with Rich1. The stuff on Twitter gives me cause for concern. Thankfully the share price is going back up. I’m also into this share deep and had planned to keep long term. However due to a lack of communication and information from TM1, I’m looking to get my money back and have a much smaller holding, something that I won’t mind losing, if we have been taken for a ride.

5 Likes

Surely the big bucks must be in the exploration rather than the domestic recycling plants? They look quite a small scale venture for a listed company. I must admit it was the latter that caught my eye and I know very little about the mining side of things.

1 Like

I hesitate to speak too soon but its hit 3 again! Enjoy while it lasts.

3 Likes

Knew I should have bought the dip :joy:

There must be some news stimulating this price surge?

1 Like

I bet this will drop bk down the 13+% by this afternoon or tue morning 100%, im just trying to whinge this one in now lol :laughing:

When did this stock change to a plus account only stock??

2 Likes

I’m not a plus member and still have option to buy?

1 Like

It isn’t a plus account, your FT app is not fully refreshing itself when you open the stock, try closing the app and reopening it.

+20%… ring that bell early. Lets go into the Bank Holiday on a high!

3 Likes

Hahaha I won’t get too excited about my 188 shares.

2 Likes

Two tweets so far today, nothing exciting.

2 Likes

What dose anyone think of this little run, does anybody think it will carry on at least till it gets some of us early investors back into the green, i think im only about 6% in the red now😁

1 Like

If I’m really honest, I bought it because it was cheap and wasn’t really expecting it to do well in the short term so I’m simply sitting it out. As it happens, I’m now in the green as my average share purchase is 3p almost exactly but I’m hoping for a 5 or 10 year run and, if we are extremely lucky, the company may take off which would net those of us who hold shares now profit several times over. On the other hand I’m being cautious so if it goes under, I’m only going to lose about £20 or so.

2 Likes

I think its going to bounce around this point until something concrete happens with the approvals from the environment people. Definitely a long hold.

5 Likes