Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

No, very frustrating when Robin said back at the end of June that production would be starting in July. They are just having one delay after another. It can’t be long now till they finally get up and running. I just wish they’d give us a little more news. Even telling us there is no news yet would be better than silence :joy:

4 Likes

How many shares do you reckon are needed to become a majority holder

over 35% if you want to become the top holder. or over 600 million if you want 51%+

2 Likes

Maybe we could put our shares into a pot, I can add 3918 down 18.78 %

Someone get Musk on twitter…

He can put in a outrageously high price to take it over…

What could go wrong?

Not a bad idea! After all he’s making enough from EV!

Shocked to find I have 25K shares! I could chip in a couple of old lead acid batteries and a few knackerd AAs.

I know these comments were made partially in jests but If Elon wanted to get into battery recycling he’d ring his old friend and long-time Tesla CTO JB Strabul who has founded https://www.redwoodmaterials.com/

There is almost no way that Elon is not invested in Redwood. Valued at $3.5bn of over 100x £TM1 they already placing themselves into the Tesla / Panasonic battery locations.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-25/redwood-materials-to-build-3-5-billion-plant-for-ev-materials

Looking at what redwood is up to should give you an idea of the scale of what will be needed to effectively recycle EV batteries at scale and profitability.

TM1 will always be a minnow, I have no idea where the love came from but it’s worth remembering to invest with caution and not to over-extend yourself. No matter how many people are saying that they’re “glad it’s dropping because I can top up cheaper”.

7 Likes

I think the love came from right place right time as TM1 came about just around COP26 and the world seemed right for a change.

For me it’s also the fact they are a British company, and after Brexit i really felt i wanted to see the UK start to get on track to do something, anything to stand on it’s own two feet.

Maybe a pipe dream but if i see companies like TM1 and Pensana trying to set up something on our shores then i’m all for it.

TM1 may never be worth billions and they may be overshadowed by something bigger like Britishvolt in the next couple of years but i still think they have a part to play.

11 Likes

Well said Adam. I couldn’t agree more. TM1 are never going to compete with the multimillion dollar companies out there. But that’s not why we’re going investing in them.

They are a small start up company who we are all hoping will quickly evolve into a slightly bigger company that is making money and rewarding early investors.

6 Likes

Are TM1 having problems? They are finding it tricky to recycle.

1 Like

What is their statement telling us?

This is not a statement put out by TM1. This is a link to an article on a news website. The article mentions that there is currently no current recycling available for lithium-ion batteries.

That is significant because TM will soon have a plant dedicated to recycling those specific batteries. In other words they will soon be doing what no one else can.

6 Likes

Some nice consolidation today. Having a breather before the next move up (which it deserves, having moved 50% in 10 days).

Great place to add to positions before the next move, in true ‘buy the dip’ tradition.

5 Likes
6 Likes

TM1 can start moving batteries

5 Likes

Another potential revenue stream which demand will increase for as time goes on. Great news this morning! Could be a climber today.

4 Likes

Finally good solid news.

1 Like
2 Likes