The race to 1,000,000 users guessing game!

Is it terrible I want the internet to be down for 2 days?

1 Like

Live footage of @GMCay:

13 Likes

:joy: not far off. Just NEED an UPDATE already!

2 Likes

Do we know what currently number we are at :thinking: think I have 2 days left aswell :pensive::see_no_evil:

1 Like

6 Likes

@GMCay The countdown begins …

4 Likes

This promises to be the most explosive :rocket: 24hr period we have ever seen* outside of the GME saga.

*if only I had a way of making this true.

3 Likes

How do we know that’s the right total :thinking: it’s won’t be my guess if so :pleading_face::rofl:

@GMCay

You know what you need to do don’t you? Surely you need to be securing the services of the one person :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: that’s capable of creating thousands of forum new user accounts in a single day and redeploying those skills into creating new user accounts?

:thinking::rofl:

5 Likes

Let’s just say I should have been working but clearly wasn’t …

2 Likes

As much as I want my prediction to be right, I wouldn’t want to pump up the numbers with fake accounts, especially if they come with the administrative burden that ‘you know who’ presents.

While I can hardly wait for it to happen, it looking almost certainly like it will be this week!! :muscle:t4:

6 Likes

Am I right in saying I would have until October 13th at 4am to still be the closest? Clutching at straws here, but I’m not dead yet!

2 Likes

Nobody set the rules from what I can see.

Closest to the final time seems fairest to me, unless someone wants to pound the table for closest without not going over -price is right style.

3 Likes

Can we even say if goes close count down to the seconds? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Someone’s on my side! I will actually say that the dividing line is 4:01:30 am to be exact, but that would be a dead heat. I have until 4:01:29 am to secure it! :rofl: :pray:t4:

Who is staying up with me? @Freetrade_Team you’ll be there with your finger on the buzzer won’t you? Or maybe the whole Freetrade team will be there watching those 9’s roll to zeros!

5 Likes

With just 6,000 users to go, @Leonm1182 must be nervous, but sitting pretty with a huge window until the next guess late on October 15th.

8 Likes

Hey @Freetrade_Team , what sort of time frame are we looking at for an official announcement? Please don’t make us wait a minute longer than we need to. Although I will forgive you if you are not up at 4am tomorrow morning :wink:

8 Likes

Well it’s nearly 23,30 and this dog going bed I’m up at 5 so maybe some good news :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2::heart::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m 6 hours behind, so I’ll do the night watch. Catch you in the morning - good luck.

Edit: At 5am, you will have missed it by at least an hour :crazy_face:

1 Like

I can sleep I’m too nervous :rofl::rofl:
So you in the states or something @GMCay