Our plans for the year!

Hey everyone,

With 2019 underway, I wanted to share our plans for the year and get your feedback.

The big ticket items are:

• US stocks this month
  • Investing on Android early this year
  • Our new Freetrade Platform
  • Expansion to Europe
  • Our next funding round
32 Likes

Amazing , looks like 2019 will be a very big year for Freetrade and a lot of hard work ahead of you.
Cannot wait to see the roadmap on the EU expansion.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to get involved on Android! It’s going to be a big year for Freetrade! :fire:

5 Likes

Fractional shares for the US was the thing that really attracted me to freetrade so hope it’s introduced soon.

6 Likes

So exciting!!! I can barely contain myself!
I have a curiosity about the European expansion, assuming that the UK leaves on the 29th of March, do you need to have everything set up by that date or even in the transition period everything will be fine?

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the Freetrade 2019 expansion! :muscle:

3 Likes

Freetrade £10 a share! Awesome :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Which would give it a market cap of £ 411,565,438 right? :money_mouth_face:

(£21,049,960[current value]*(£233.84/23/£0.52[current share price]))

7 Likes

Does that make you a millionaire? :money_mouth_face:

No, that would have to be a £1bn capitalisation, but have no doubts Freetrade will be there by 2022 or so :relieved:

4 Likes

It’ll be 2bn by then Vlad :wink:

6 Likes

Erm, important question. Can there be more swag please? Mugs, bags, gilets, coasters, beanies, baby onesies, etc? :joy:

Not joking…

9 Likes

Coasters would be cool. Could have that US flag Freetrade logo as one. And a mug.

Do any other Fintechs do coasters?

1 Like

Adam posted this on Twitter, this is all iOS users so far. I wonder how Android will affect this :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Respect (for different reasons) to both the 18, and 88 year olds who are using Freetrade!

4 Likes

Bring on team Android !

I have the promo app that is on play store. Will it update to the proper investing app or will we have to download separate app?

A

2 Likes

That’s the Android app, you’ll be able to update it to access your account once it’s ready.

2 Likes

I notice fractional shares (for US) weren’t mentioned above. Is that still happening sometime soon? Really excited about the launch of US shares next week, but it was the fractions that really sold me on freetrade.

1 Like

We’ll add fractional shares later this year, we’re just taking this one step at a time.

3 Likes

Would be really interesting to see
this chart by how much money has been invested by age too. See if the high volume of younger investors gets anywhere near the higher amount older investors will already have

1 Like