Merry Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„

Let me be the first to wish everyone in the Freetrade team and community a Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::deer::sled::gift: all the emojis!

To the folks at Freetrade, thank you for all your hard work and bringing simplicity and transparency to investing. The app so far is great and I canโ€™t wait for all the new features to be rolled out next year!

Cheers,
Justin

29 Likes

Merry Christmas yโ€™all!

Thank you FreeTrade team for gifting us the Freetrade app this year.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas all! :christmas_tree::champagne::snowman_with_snow::santa:t2:

2 Likes

No gif? Disappointed :pensive:

1 Like

I hope everyone has a great Christmas :clinking_glasses: this isnโ€™t yet the biggest FinTech community but itโ€™s definitely the best & thatโ€™s all thanks to everyone here. Next yearโ€™s going to be huge for Freetrade, I canโ€™t wait!

6 Likes

Oops! Here you go! :joy:

5 Likes

Best place to come for a talk/chat about fintech though.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and may 2020 bring you MASSSSIVE GAINS!

9 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone . Cracked open a new bottle of Monkey Shoulder so should wake up in February :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all :christmas_tree:

Itโ€™s been a pleasure to in a small way interact with the community here with all you decent, helpful and knowledgeable people. I look forward to the community, Freetrade and your portfolios growing and going from strength to strength in 2020 :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, and what an amazing 2019 Freetrade :freetrade:
trading-places2

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum, all Freetrade users and the Freetrade team. Looking forward to a great 2020 and hopefully you will launch in Ireland soon :wink:

And a special shout out to the lurkers on this community. Itโ€™s christmas itโ€™s a good time to get involved. Have a great Christmas lurkers youโ€™re the unsung heroes of this forum. :joy:

Edit: I mean people who are not even users. If people are coming here and donโ€™t have account or arenโ€™t a FT user you know theyโ€™re finding something good in the forum. As Viktor has said before this is an investing forum not an FT forum. Thanks to all the contributors for 2019, I hope we will all learn more next year.

6 Likes