MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas freetrade staff! :freetrade: I hope you all have an amazing holiday and some well deserved time off! Thank you for all your efforts this year. Here’s to next year! :rocket: :rocket:

You may get alot of slack on here some days, but it’s only because people care about the product and want it to succeed!

From your dearest free trade community!

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

34 Likes

Aww, that’s so kind! Thank you.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year.

6 Likes

There’s still an hour to go where I am, but Merry Christmas nonetheless!

Best wishes to everybody here at the Freetrade community.

8 Likes

Do they have Christmas in Japan? I thought it was β€˜annual gift man’ that visits

6 Likes

Wherever you are, and however you celebrate - Seasons blessings to you and those you care about.

6 Likes

Yep 100% It’s kind of like a family where you feel you can be a bit more open and honest so criticise more but love them none the less. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Merry Xmas all and a happy new year!!!

4 Likes

I thought they had a robot that delivered you a token to buy whatever you want from vending machines across the land.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas

XMAS - ticker symbol in London

LON:XMAS

Xtrackers MSCI EM Asia Swap UCITS ETF 1C

:christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::santa::sled:

8 Likes

Mooey Christmas one and all, especially the vegetarians.

(Not you AJ Bell - you can have a mediocre Christmas)

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

6 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to all

8 Likes

Merry Christmas (You filthy animals) may all your riches become riches, I expect gold prices to rise due to the shepereds taking gold to the baby Jesus.

4 Likes

Happy Christmas Morning everyone. I know today isn’t always easy so I’ll share this video from poet & comedian Rob Auton. If you have 9mins to take yourself away I hope you enjoy this.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a lovely day. Take care!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas FreeTrade Team and to all Freetraders

2 Likes

Damn I missed out on this hot investment opportunity.

Hope everyone’s having a great day.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.