These ideas found on trust pilot. …
Freetrade.io is a share dealing app.
- Free (4 pm trades) or cheap (£1 immediate trades) dealing costs.
- Good looking app with nice use of logos.
- The app loads quickly.
- Customer support is quite good at times.
- US Shares are available.
Cons (and suggestions)
- The product roadmap looks disappointing because portfolio analytics isn’t even up next.
- No overall profit or loss information anywhere on the app.
- No dividend reinvestment option. And no mention of this on your product roadmap.
- Graphs are meaningless and need an urgent redesign, especially for share prices during the day. (no x-axis details)
- Some trades don’t always go through which can be disappointing.
- Withdrawals take 4 working days but can take longer if you sell shares and wait for the money to arrive back into your account.
- I would suggest filtering the shares /funds by category and location (UK / US). One long list is bananas.
- There’s no detailed information about each company, for example, Volume, 52 Week High /Low Price, Broker Forecasts, Dividend Yield, Dividend Dates, Market Cap, Performances, Account Details, Reports, Company News, etc.
- Share prices are delayed by 15 minutes, some providers offer real-time prices. (Just saying)
- You cannot update your email or postal address in the app or from the website.
You’re a world away from being a 5-star service. For now, I’ll leave my review at 3-stars. I hope you appreciate the feedback coming from someone that isn’t a Freetrade investor.