Unable to access app

Hello, i received an email saying that i’ve reached the top of the queue and that i should download the app to gain access. However, on putting in my email it says i’m still number 324!

Is this an error?

Might be best to start a chat from the app or website. Although they probably won’t get back to you tonight

Hi :wave:

That email was a heads up to let you know that you’ll be given access to the app tomorrow.

Quite a few people got a bit too excited when they saw that email & didn’t read as far as the second paragraph :wink:

But you’ll receive a push notification in the app to say that you’re at the top of the waiting list & then you can create your account :tada:

Still waitng on mine :frowning: hopefully if not tomorrow; Thursday…I’m too excited, checking emails on the hour !! :joy::disappointed_relieved:

hi, I received email that I am in, but when I download app and tried with my email - it says 1000 people in front of me ?

Hi :wave: that was an email to let you know that you’ll be given access to the app later today. You’ll get a notification from the app as soon as you’re ready to go :eyes: