Velo3D Inc - VLD

@Optimisery how is your Velo3D shares looking? I’m 67% down :crazy_face: hoping this one will recover.

79% … Here … It will be okay long term.

1 Like

At least we are sinking together! Agree, think it’s a good one long term, my worst performer though out my portfolio just now.

1 Like

Interesting…

More positive news.

3 Likes

Indeed!

As a low holding (about 23 shares) UK based investor, this was one of my first $ speculatory buys and tbh I was thinking of off-loading it. Now I might buy some more - can’t see that facility doing anything but tremendous good to the company (and share price!).

What we thinking for a 2/3 year hold then? :thinking:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Upward movement!!

3 Likes

Keep going…

2 Likes

Not been doing this long but wish I went all in on this stock.

2 Likes

What’s happened today? My projected profits have halved since Friday. :sob:

Oo goodie, on the up again

Come on baby!

30% upward shift today :tada:

3 Likes

128% increase in what I bought mine for, wish I’d gone all-in!

2 Likes

It’s still a fair way off from what us original SPAC investors bought in at. But good news all the same. Long term hold for me :slight_smile:

Good Luck @MikeyP247

2 Likes

Yes I see the history was strong on this one, wonder if it’ll get back up there…

Good luck to you too! :grin:

1 Like

Velo3d strategy

“We don’t like the service bureau model, where a company has underutilized capacity. We also don’t want to increase capacity and flood the market or flood one segment. We want to match supply and demand by strategically giving enough supply to help our network. We focus on a much more disciplined environment. We want to have good relationships with contract manufacturers who have good quality systems, a manufacturing mindset, a quality mindset and let them make. We really think that that is a world apart of what others are doing.¨

1 Like

Bouncing about again this one…