Very important update on Tue 25th June Crowdfunding

That sweet 13% paper gain in 2 months :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Can we see the deck now somewhere?

2 Likes

10am for me. Perfect. Thank you.

1 Like

Even more useful for the US. Not that users will casually buy BRK.A but AMZN and BKNG will also be much more accessible for low-value portfolios :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh definitely more useful for the US, such as BKNG, AMZN, GOOGL, and less well-known ones like SEB and NVR. But the original post from CEO Adam said ‘first for UK/EU’, as R*nhd already offers fractional shares in the US.

2 Likes

Just started using Freetrade over the last couple months, definitely going to be investing in this round!

4 Likes

Hey josh :wave:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

3 Likes

I’m at work by 8. Not everyone works 9-5.

1 Like

Is anyone planning to miss funding their freetrade account this month to put more into investing into freetrade.I have a set amount put away but dunno whether to increase it with what I’d put into my freetrade account this month.

I know that but that early most people will struggle either driving to work getting kids ready for school or so on. I would be in work by 8 too just some people will be stuck trying too get online that early.

Well it’s this system or crowdcube goes down and most miss out.

2 Likes

Noticed some have already found out the slot. I have not received email yet. Are emails being sent at different times for different slot?

I’m at 10am. Will have to do some sneaky work on the crowdcube app to join in… Someone volunteered me to talk to a secondary school!

1 Like

We’ve sent all the emails hours ago. If you haven’t received one, check your spam folder. If it’s not there, please ping us on live chat with the email address you use on Crowdcube, and we’ll sort it out! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hi Viktor, would this have included existing investors that aren’t users? It’s not in my spam folder and I don’t have the app for live chat.

What hours is support supposed to work? I have an email related problem, CS didn’t understand, I clarified, and then have heard nothing since.

Normal business hours, Monday - Friday 9 to 6. There have been many instances of support responding outside those hours but it is prudent not to rely it too frequently.

3 Likes

Thanks, I actually got a reply after 6pm, which I appreciate, and that explains the subsequent loss of contact. Hopefully they can sort things out on Monday.

1 Like

I haven’t received an email either. My email address is the same for both Freetrade and Crowdcube. I’ve opened a live chat request, but I’m worried this won’t get resolved in time as live chat doesn’t seem to operate over the weekend?

No, we emailed customers yesterday. But as an existing investor, could you please email hello@freetrade.io with your Crowdcube email so that we can get that sorted for you?