Very important update on Tue 25th June Crowdfunding

In that case you’ll get early access too :grinning: we’ll email you tomorrow at the start of the time slot that’s been allocated for the people in the same batch as you to invest in.

Out of interest, any of you R4 investors investing again?

1 Like

Not this time. Too close to the last round

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Dilution calculator that helps to maintain ownership stake

I will certainly be investing again, this is most likely the last time you can invest before big VC money comes in and really starts to push the valuation up and potentially the last time you can invest before they start to restrict the amount you can invest! Last time was 50k, this time 25k…we won’t see these sorts of opportunites again! Make the most of them

1 Like

Yes, I will, though not as much this time, and more as a psychological need to be involved in every round.

1 Like

Looking at the FAQ that £25,000 limit has been removed

Maybe someone can clarify?

1 Like

Yes there’s no limit now on the amount that you can invest, once the round goes public at 12.

Remember that you can only invest 2x in this round though.

1 Like

Not this time - got plenty Freetrade now. Will keep an eye on the frenzy though …

If I just signed up for Freetrade and Crowdcube today, can I still get in tomorrow morning’s private sale, or can I only get in the public sale from 12pm?

@TinyDancer Posted at 14:00 by @Freetrade_Team1 the COps king!

2 Likes

Thanks @Broadie03, missed that post.

Should I have received a message in the app with the time my link will be sent?

Does this also mean we won’t be able to follow the progress of the round until it goes public, other than during our allotted 30 minute window?

I think that’s right, you can only see the private pitch page during your window. We’ll find out soon!

I have a feeling we’ll see updates here and on Twitter from the community when they invest in the various windows.

4 Likes

I’ve only just seen this post & didn’t receive my email letting me know my time slot for investing?

Do you have the same email for both your Freetrade and crowdcube accounts?

1 Like

Same here. Been looking out for the email but didn’t check the forum. Both emails are the same. Will have to wait until 12.

Yeah same email address in both

Did you unsubscribe from the newsletter? That’s what was my issue. Check via the in app chat, they can give your slot time. You’ll receive the link in the app as long as you were a member before the deadline regardless if you unsubscribed.

1 Like