We need M&S shareholders to speak with The Sun đź“°

Hi y’all, :cowboy_hat_face:

Harriet Cooke from The Sun is working on a story around share perks and is interested to speak with any individuals who are M&S shareholders.

Feel free to DM her or I can get you in touch with her directly.

Thanks!!

6 Likes

I’m a (very very minor) shareholder of M&S, but I wouldn’t be comfortable talking to The Sun. Anyone with any link to Liverpool will know why…

13 Likes

Wouldn’t want to associate myself with anything to do with The Sun.

11 Likes

I thought you didn’t get shareholder perks if purchased through FT?

2 Likes

Correct, they aren’t available through Freetrade…

1 Like

The full story on share perks is out: Get perks from your favourite firms by spending a few quid on shares

4 Likes

Does the exclusion of perks apply to ALL companies on freetrade? Or just m&s and some other companies

In particular I’m looking at Mitchell& butler

Is the article saying we can now use Freetrade for perks? Confused.

Shareholder perks would be a good avenue for Freetrade to go down, it works really well for companies on Crowdcube!

3 Likes

Ah, as an early investor in bd, I have noticed a large number of new investors relying and investing purely on perks!

Good for the businesses, not the smartest from investment points of view

2 Likes

What an absolutely horrific website The Sun has.

1 Like

100% agree with you. It feels like trivialising investment, focusing on ’I got some cool socks, a discount or I own part of the business” than on understanding the business, financials, risk etc.

Hey y’all! You can see an update on shareholder perks here :slight_smile: Shareholder perks - #5 by Gemhappe

2 Likes