Shareholders perks

Could you update the shareholders perks page, as itā€™s really cool but only just found it and I imagine since Septemeber 2019 there are alot more companies

Will take a look, thanks for the reminder.

6 Likes

Where is the Shareholders Perks page? Iā€™m a shareholder since the first round but I donā€™t think I get any perks.

1 Like

Itā€™s hilarious that the first on the list on the page is Carnival Cruises!

Itā€™s 2020. After a decade of economically incompetent governments (austerity - pah) and now a pandemic and the self sabotage of Brexit, I think the biggest shareholder perk will be ā€œStill in business in 2021ā€ !

3 Likes

doing this would be a considerable amount of research effort. It may be a good idea to have a permanent topic for this, so that as people become aware of perks, they can add them to the topic.

Access to the Mitchells and Butlers shareholder perk (annual voucher book) would be fantastic. Canā€™t imagine this being feasible through Freetrade though?

Oh wow, I remember there being a discussion about the possible inclusion of shareholder perks in the past but never realised some were finally implemented!

Would definitely be great to see more in the future.

Marstons should be on the list - I just got my Privilege Card for owning 500 shares - 20% off at Marstons Pubs

This card gives holders (as well as people with them at the time) a 20% discount for food, accommodation and products at our participating pubs, inns and brewery shops across the country. Itā€™s exclusively available to Marstonā€™s teammates with more than three monthsā€™ service, qualifying shareholders and pensioners.

http://privilegecard.marstons.co.uk/terms.html

2 Likes

I wish the freetrade shareholder perks page was updated more regularly (I know itā€™s yet another job for someone to do) but it would really help. Like Marstonā€™s there are a few companies that offer perks not on the list.

1 Like

The Marstons one was used to great effect this year after lock down ended. I took full advantage :grin:

1 Like

@Freetrade_Team hi Sam what are your thoughts about this? The shareholder perks section could do with some tlc

2 Likes

Didnā€™t even realise this existed. So, thereā€™s a chance if we invest 100 shares into uranium miners they might build us Nukes? :joy:

hahaha :smiley: perfect where do i have to put my money to get a nuke?

No comment from Sam sadly

Right, Iā€™d like to see it updated because on Hargreaves it seems to indicate there are several other perks, Whitbred for example seem to give free breakfasts etc at premier inns, which is something that Iā€™d be interested in. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I had never heard about this before and it seems insane they have ignored the questions or updates since September 2019 :man_facepalming: I wonder what other perks are being missed out by FT customers.

2 Likes

Found this really useful Tool for finding this information out :wink:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: very funny!! My point is business should not have a page about something if they wonā€™t keep it up to date :+1: It is better to delete or not start something than to leave it out of date.

3 Likes

Youā€™re probably right but I canā€™t resist a little LMGTFY fun! :joy:

1 Like