What's your ten bagger?

The one I’m betting on just now is Uber. I bought in at 26 and could I see it being 260 a share in the next 5 years, quite possibly!

They really have built quite a moat when it comes to ride sharing, also entering the haulage and courier business, aswell as Uber Air on the horizon.

Their management team is something else when you look at their previous roles and where they have been headhunted from. Add to the fact they are Saudi backed, and have investors such as Jeff Bezos among others.

Bitcoin. Halvening coming up in 5 months, history supports a large growth after that. Can’t wait for FreeTrade to get involved with Crypto.

3 Likes

I woudn’t hold your breath, Crypto isn’t traded on the stock exchange so IMO it’s way out of scope at the moment

I think a crypto ETF is the best you can hope for on Freetrade.

9 Likes

SHOP
Actually 13x. Bought in June 2016 at CAD36.20
MELI and TTD not quite 10x but getting there.

7 Likes

It has to be Tesla Elon himself has effectively signed a contract to say it will be work almost 10x by 2028. check out my return 88% already on my investment

1 Like

I’m also a big believer in $SHOP.

I think the direct to consumer space will continue to grow - especially as part of the wider ecosystem of companies like Squarespace who make it pretty easy to set-up a website and an ecommerce business.

After checking out with Shopify Pay a few times recently on my Christmas shopping, I was really impressed with the text message login integration which saves so much time.

They also seem like a really great company from some recent stuff I’ve read.

Disclaimer: this is not investing advice, always do your own research

5 Likes

Tesla will collapse

Elon said himself

Yes it’s a shame, it looks a long way off. Oh well, plenty of other places to trade Crypto’s,

My 10 + bagger among many others in my portfolio is GIGA metals listed on the TSX exchange. Currently a explorer in Nickel and currently waiting for Nickel price to recover before project becomes feasible. But here’s the thing, Indonesia has just enforced a 2 year Nickel export ban to raise the price, add to this the electric vehicle revolution and the need for greater distance from the battery, you need to add more Nickel with the Lithium so this can only go up in my opinion but could be at least 5 - 7 years so expect to go very long on this but watch the presentations on YouTube, great management behind company.

Look at the last Nickel cycle in the 1990’s on chart below the share price was above £40, id be happy and willing to wait for £10

4 Likes

Tesla. Not because of the silly share price (a bit too high right now IMO for the stage they are at, a bit too low previously when it plunged to $180), but because they have a record of executing and the worst of their cash crunch is now behind them.

I expect them to be mostly profitable from now on and to expand to perhaps 10% of the car market (after EVs take over), part of the energy supply market, part of consumer energy, and part of the global taxi market (once they have autonomous cars) - this will be very high margin without drivers. If they can execute of all of that, they could grow significantly from here - maybe to a market cap similar to Apple/Amazon.

ETF Water… everyone needs water yet people seem to think it will last forever. That attitude won’t. Populations are growing. Etc.,

1 Like

That is mostly comprised of water delivery companies etc. I think a possible 10 bagger would be buying up water rights in certain areas (i.e. California) but if Michael Burry can’t make it profitable I doubt many can.

2 Likes

Good points. Do we know that he hasn’t?

Yes there is a fair bit of material on the mediocre performance of water rights and why this is the case.

PINS - Pinterest. Fairly new IPO. Slow into getting the gist of things. Like Facebook when it had it’s IPO. Potential to uplift into the go to place for inspiration for anything. The site looks like a advertisers dream already with it being digital image based. It’s still growing it’s user numbers. And it’s only £17 ~ at the moment. Oh, and Motley Fool have recommended it in the same fashion they did Netflix, Amazon, Shopify when they were all in their low double digit share price.

Holding for super long to see it’s potential to boost its international efforts outside the U.S with advertising.

4 Likes

With a growing population demanding more energy and an increasing demand for that energy to be from cleaner sources my ten bagger is The Renewables Infrastructure Group (TRIG). I also have my eye on ETF Global Clean Energy (INRG) which I am thinking of buying next pay day. Think both have good potential for high returns in the next 10-20 years.

I think you can buy secondary shares in Perkbox via Seedrs. Been considering it myself.

Square has a good chance at 10x. Around 30 billion now easy could go to 300billion in the next 5-6 years. It is essentially an all in one digital bank. Honourable mention for Tesla currently 150 billion market cap I could easily see it going to 1.5 trillion by 2030. People forget their opportunity in solar and energy storage could be larger than their whole vehicle business. Also their cars can do the majority of driving via autopilot at the moment even recognizing traffic light colours. It’s not much of a stretch to see them have full self driving by 2025. That would displace Uber, Lyft and Taxi as the cost to consumer could be 4-5 times less with robots driving.

4 Likes