Why clean energy investing is the future

wind solar battery investment trust have taken a kicking. They were considered to be alternative to government and investment grade bonds. The income from the latter has risen significantly and is expected to rise further.
Hence the income returns on wind solar etc and for that matter Infrastructure investment trusts has to rise to.
In the case of investment trusts the fall has been, in some cases from a premium to a discount.
Now it maybe that the value of these investment trust may end up being reduced anyway.
Either way the dividends in a lot of cases will now be significantly higher. Worth a look.

TLEI
Investing in wind solar etc in emerging markets. Was on a premium now on 12% discount. Aiming for a 7% dividend of it’s IPO price.
Downside far from fully invested yet.

Dollar denominated on LSE. Low liquidity (no deals so far today, 4 deals yesterday etc):

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 12.21.58

But if interested create a request. You never know. At some point in the future it may be made a part of Freetrade’s stock universe.

1 Like

There are other platforms where its available. People do have two platforms as you know freetrade dont always move all your shares over.
PS its low liquidity is probably a product of it not being fully invested yet.

A fusion fund, interesting.

2 Likes

It’s good that it’s became law because all I have seen is wins farms screaming out for funds to build more. Topics saying that wmtge UK will fully have to import oil ans gas in the next decade or two stating north sea oil has dried up although it still states there are many barrels left it’s becoming increasingly costly to drill etc and companies aren’t willing to invest anymore into oil etc.

To be honest this isn’t the first time I have read about many offshore companies just taking profits now and there has been no new reinvestment into oil for years. Recently though I gear she’ll and BP have started some green energy investment but this windfall tax seems to be stopping many others wanting to invest.