:freetrade: Withdrawal requests to reduce 'available to invest'

When you withdraw, your ā€œAvailable to investā€ figure currently remains the same. I will most likely forget that I have to keep the money in the account for two days to secure the transfer. And I am not reminded anywhere once the request is made (sad :disappointed_relieved:)

As per the screenshot below, it would be convenient to have an extra line to show ā€œcash pending withdrawalā€, which, once requested, will result in the overall ā€œAvailable to investā€ figure being reduced by that respective amount.

Whilst the idea sounds fairly simple, I cannot even imagine how technical it may be when it comes to the engineering bit. Thus will not be surprised if the priority will be less than other valuable cosmetic changes other testers have suggested.

1 Like

Noticed when you withdraw money it asks you to avoid overdoing it.

Perhaps this could be placed in Reserved Cash while itā€™s processed?

The message:

4 Likes

Hey Saf, Vladā€™s shared a similar idea so Iā€™ve moved your post here.

1 Like

Just contacted support about this, it would be nice to be able to see the value (and have it moved into reserved cash to avoid accidental spending). Also would be great to be able to cancel it- I wasnā€™t thinking and just decided to sweep the full contents of the amount available back into my bank, but realised I would actually prefer a rounded number for easy calculations.

3 Likes

This is done now so Iā€™ve closed this topic to return everyoneā€™s votes. Thereā€™s more details about the solution here -