Easy withdrawal - withdraw all available cash

As the title suggest, would be handy to have a button that will type all available cash to the withdrawable box instead of typing it manually :slight_smile:

Yes it would. Unfortunately ran out of votes :cry:

2 Likes

No worries, I constantly come across that issue :sweat_smile:

And since @Freetrade_Team1 was kind enough to increase the number of votes for us I’m here to make good on my word :blush:

2 Likes

Freetrade please look at improving your withdrawal periods I’m still waiting for money which I widraw in the 29dec I understand with bank holiday and new years things get delayed

This is only the 2nd working day since your withdrawal, will probably be with you tomorrow.

Not really unreasonable in my opinion.

2 Likes

It says when you withdraw money that you potentially have to wait 3 to 5 days, last time I did it, it took the full 5 days. I had intended to become a Plus user to have a β€œplaypen” SIPP and use the 3% interest for my instant access monthly cash but the wait time makes that unworkable and therefore I decided not to go Plus. Β£60 per year that FreeTrade lose from me due to this.

At all other financial institutions I am with it is maximum 2 hours with one Building Society being maximum 24 hours. FreeTrade is the only institution I know where the money can take up to 5 days so I’m afraid I totally disagree that the waiting time for your money with FreeTrade is in any way reasonable!

2 Likes

I did a withdrawal withT21 it took 3 working days

yeah honestly one of the biggest annoyances with Freetrade is the delay in withdrawals. IMO as a posing fintech disruptor they should just bite the bullet and instantly fund withdrawals.

1 Like

I have never had a issue with withdrawals but that’s because I always have the cash I need to do whatever I need until the withdrawal arrives.

1 Like