Zoom AMA #1: Freetrade Founder & CEO Adam :freetrade:

Is there any chance the meeting can be uploaded somewhere? Perhaps on the youtube channel?

3 Likes

reads every exciting! shame I couldnā€™t dial in

Not sure this is a good or a bad thing. For a broker with a long term mindset, funded value is a much more meaningful metric to look at. I would actually think a frequent trader would actually be a loss-making user for Freetrade

Not if such frequent traders convert to the premium account when thatā€™s available. Or open ISAs (new tax year tomorrow!).

5 Likes

Thanks for this great summary

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who tuned in last night :raised_hands:

We really enjoyed getting together with you all and seeing so many familiar and new faces, especially at this unusual time.

I personally enjoyed moderating the session and fielding the questions over to Adam. There were some really great questions!

Give us your feedback :point_down:

If you were on the call and have two minutes to leave some feedback on this form, that would be much appreciated.

Weā€™ll be sharing updates on some of the things we spoke about in the coming weeks.

Have a great weekend, and look after yourselves.

12 Likes

It was really enjoyable, keep them coming.

4 Likes

We will!

5 Likes

Great event. Thanks all

2 Likes

Iā€™ve not seen it mentioned above but there was also confirmation that instant deposits via debit card is coming soon - thatā€™s a big hitter feature.

4 Likes

It is but card transactions are pricey so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it has a cap. Open Banking was also mentioned, I think that will be more useful.

1 Like

An update on the AMA question about backfilling your historical (before Nov 2019) dividends: weā€™ve implemented it this weekend. :boom:

15 Likes

I would hope that includes credit card. Would be much simpler for me.
If crypto can do it Free so can FT

Nope.

https://www.vanguardinvestor.co.uk/need-help/answer/can-i-use-a-credit-card-to-invest

Thanks.

Should simply have more top up methods thenā€¦ CC into FT its then cash for investment.

Taken as a charge instead of a cash advanceā€¦

1 Like

Are there any plans for a copy of whats said in the meeting to be released? Or more options to join then just zoom? Not overly keen to install zoom on my pc but appreciate thatā€™s my preference and not Ftā€™s problem.

2 Likes

You can join without installing via the web browser

Awesome, thank you

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Thursday 8 PM 16th April Freetrade community meetup and AMA with Viktor (Co-founder & CMO) via Zoom

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.