100 new stocks, inc. gold miners, fashion brands and SPACs

No ETFs again :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Wow! I wasn’t expecting $IPOB/$IPOC added so quickly :star_struck:. Great stuff guys!

4 Likes

Good job, especially given all the issues with those ETCs

Now let’s get a big ETF haul next week!

1 Like

Fantastic!

S4 Capital made it - thanks guys :partying_face:

2 Likes

Excellent work Freetrade team :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Really disappointed the lack of investment trusts, particularly the big Baillie Gifford ones such as Pacific Horizon. Will have to keep ISA with HL

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong - but I think that takes us over 1,500 stocks / ETFs in the FT Universe now. Great job everyone!

4 Likes

Well done FT. Hard to please all the people all the time. Massive increase in last few weeks, more to come. Some nice additions in this one.

A scattering of AIM micro caps should be possible now the app does 4 decimal places in next few weeks

4 Likes

As soon as I saw S4 Capital I thought of your posts in the megathread, so happy for you haha! :tada::tada::tada:

Thanks, it’s like Xmas :grin:

2 Likes

whats so special about this stock? thanks

3 Likes

Apart from Bens graph above which helps, I’ve just been following the progress of S4 since the launched. It was founded by Martin Sorrell who had great success at WPP until he fell out with them.

Their growth since startup has been impressive and I just have a good feeling about them.

1 Like

Amazing, FT!

I mentioned this once before and it would be good if Freetrade implemented this when publishing lists of new stocks

That S4Capital share price chart isn’t accurate at all - it was reversed into a cash shell called Derriston Capital in September 2018 at a price of £1.40ish (post share consolidation), so sure its grown very well, but nothing like 1500%! Hopefully someone can correct the chart…

1 Like

Ah I didn’t know. I was only aware of the stock because Scudulike was so keen for it so I looked up to see why!

All chats with that nature are off

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.