250 new US stocks have just dropped on your app 🚁

Which ones did you choose?

Apologies, this was our error, thanks for flagging! Farfetch is now available in ISA too. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Lots of great additions.

I liked the additin and was very much looking forward to it. However, I did not buy new companies but rather enlarged my existing holdings. I am tempted by Southwest Airlines but they can wait, I don’t think the stock price will rise a lot in the coming month 8and they have scrapped the dividend anyway).

Ansys
Waste Management
Moody’s
S&P Global
Analog Devices
Synopsys
Abbott Labs
Alteryx
Broadcom
Ross Stores and many more

So many great companies :+1:

1 Like

…is it just me that’s slightly underwhelmed by the latest U.S stock offering?

But still - it’s great to see them being introduced anyhow. We’ll get there, FT !
#QualityNotQuantity.

Agreed. I think it’s great that these stocks were added but I’m not interested in buying any of them at their current valuations.

I wonder when they’re adding the next batch of stocks and what will be included…

2 Likes

Yeah I ended up not buying any of them and strengthening my positions in existing. Good to see them adding more, wish a lot of them came in March having looked at the dips then!

3 Likes

I think Freetrade have done a good job with fractionals and new stock offerings. I was using another UK broker last year before I switched to Freetrade and it was about £10 for each trade before you include the fee for holding an account with them. Also the speed to transfer money out of my account seemed slower with this other broker.

If I was charged even £5 for every trade I made on Freetrade since September 2019 I would be down a lot of money. Freetrade has saved me a fortune!

Some of the new share additions aren’t inspiring but a lot of them are. Most of the following have had 100% gains or more in the last 5 years and are very good companies: Newmont, MSCI, Intuit, CME, Abbott labs, Boston Scientific, Eli Lilly, Alterxy, Autodesk, CostcoMArvell Tech, Microchip Tech, Moodys, Splunk,Waste Management, Synopsys, Servicenow, SBA comms, Ross Stores, Docusign, Dexcom, Broadcom, Vertex Pharma. I like Crowdstrike aswell they only had an IPO a year a go and their up 50%.

Some people on here are very hard to please.

10 Likes

I genuinely think it’s an awesome app. My girlfriend is getting seriously annoyed as I don’t stop talking about it :no_mouth: looking forward to all the new features and more stocks/ETFs etc. Thanks Freetrade team!

16 Likes

Thanks FT team!

I’ve bought some ServiceNow shares but that’s it currently.

How regular will we be getting new stocks added?

They said weekly.

1 Like

Send your girlfriend a link so she can get a free share? :grin:

7 Likes

She was my first referral :slight_smile: she got BP out of it!

9 Likes

Is there any reason these drops are staggered in batches?

Will there be any announcement for this weeks (and future weeks) added stocks (when they come)?

Yes - when they’re live!

3 Likes

@Viktor could you consider releasing them daily (maybe 11am?) on forum for community and then announcing them by email say weekly for everyone else? It would be a great gesture for loyal forum users

13 Likes

Looking forward to the next stocks added, hoping for Blackline , Redfin and Livongo Health to be added