2X more UK stocks 🇬🇧

We do really need an acceleration in our ETF offer and broader range of US stocks. Especially ahead of Robinhood.

6 Likes

And Octopus is IPOing on LSE in early December - have lots of Eu solar.

Would love Orsted but the Copenhagen exchange seems inaccessible to several platforms :frowning:

Remark: only the Octopus Renewables Infrastructure Trust plc (“ORIT”) is IPOing. Not the company itself.

1 Like

No new stocks added today ?

They’ll arrive on Monday due to our company offsite this week. Five new companies, we’ll be heavy on mining and oil & gas exploration. :oil_drum:

4 Likes

Are there new UK stocks added every Friday? What is the time line to get the whole of the FTSE100 / FTSE250 listed?

Since Coca-Cola HBC was added a few weeks ago it looks like the only FTSE 100 missing are the handful of companies requiring a nationality declaration (IAG, TUI, BAE, Rolls Royce etc.).

There’ll be another reshuffle soon, and it looks like EasyJet and Just Eat will be returning to the FTSE 100. The latter is already on Freetrade.

Oh ok. I’m more about the mid cap. So FTSE 250 :ok_hand:t3:

A new month, a new week and five new stocks to kick it all off.

Eland oil and gas :star: community request - oil and gas exploration in West Africa.

Versarien - this firm develops materials such as graphene for various industries.

Greatland Gold - gold mining in Australia.

Sound Energy - oil and gas exploration in Italy and Morocco.

Pan African Resources - mid-tier gold producer based in South Africa.

3 Likes

Well done.

I’ll pop some on Pan African and Eland. Give the others a big wide miss. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A little delayed I’m afraid, but here are this week’s new stocks (added to your app late on Friday).

Any thoughts on these new additions?

P.S. there are now over 600 stocks on your app, and we’re excited to be adding thousands early next year! :calling:

6 Likes

Music to our ears!

3 Likes

It’s been a few weeks now since we raised a wish for more ETF’s and nothing. Is there more due to hit the app soon ?

2 Likes

We can take a look - which ETFs are you after?

Here are this week’s new additions, including four community requests :star:

Let us know what you think of these new stocks - and please suggest any others below you’d like to see on your app!

6 Likes

There have been many ETF’s requested with many votes - an example

This one would be great :+1:t3:

Viktor can we have this added ?
@Viktor

9 Likes

Who is asking for stuff like Sound Energy and Reabold? Why are microcap mining stocks taking precedence over significantly larger and recognisable UK names?

16 Likes

realty income seems to have been sitting in the top 10 for a few weeks now -

Is there any specific (techy) reason it has not been added to the Freetrade universe? :dizzy:

1 Like

This comment needs pinned, to the top of the post :joy: I literally asked this question yestarday

2 Likes

The kind of stocks I like to avoid. I’m more interested in renewables and sustainable investments.

6 Likes