2X more UK stocks 🇬🇧

Hey @john thanks for highlighting this! The nat dec requirement should have been pulled through on our data feed but for some reason was left blank.

We’ll pick this up with our data service provider and going forward we’ll carry out a manual check as well.

Sadly this does mean we’ll have to hold back this security until we’re able to offer instant only trades.

Sorry for any disappointment this might cause, we’ll make sure we add an extra stock to our universe next week to make up for it. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m confused by:
JLG - JLEN Environmental Assets Group Ltd
Isn’t the ticker JLEN, while JLG is for the John Laing Group…
JLEN (formerly John Laing Environmental) is listed separately. Can someone check this please?

1 Like

Could you provide more detailed info on what happened last week as well as your plan to avoid situations like this in the future?

2 Likes

Yep. They’ve made an error there!
Should be under the ticker JLEN and ISIN GG00BJL5FH87
So the price in the app is incorrect as it’s linked to JLG. (£1.16 JLEN vs £3.53 JLG)
So the Costs and Charges page is incorrect too as it links to JLG. Where as JLEN is covered by the PRIIPS rules so should carry data concerning ongoing, transactional and performance fees charges you’ll incur.
Big whoops!

I guess they could just change the name and the icon, then add JLEN separately… I wonder if anyone has bought the stock on FT since it went up.

I mean I can understand how this “error” can come about from manual processing, just hope the team can put in some checks and controls/automation to reduce the risk of individual errors

Thanks for highlighting this! John Laing Group plc is the stock that we have added, and we will be adding the JLEN stock in the coming weeks - this has recently gone through a name change which is where the error lies. Following this, we will be tightening up on the controls on new stocks being added to ensure these problems don’t arise again!

5 Likes

I’ve managed to buy 2 shares in Qinetiq through the app today. I’m guessing that’s not meant to happen.

It’s spelled as Qinetic in the app which is an error.

Hey John - thanks for flagging this.

We think it may have been an issue with caching. Please do reach out to our customer ops team if you want to check it out further.

We’ve just added today’s (30/8/19) batch, a whopping 30 stocks. In this batch are a bevy of stocks, trust and REITs. Highlights include online gambling operator Playtech and iron ore pellet (it’s a thing) giant Ferrexpo.

Plus ETFs to track developed market property, gold producers and healthcare firms, an accumulating fund of the S&P 500 and Vanguard’s FTSE 100 ETF.

Ticker Stock Name
CCC COMPUTACENTER
MYI MURRAY INTL.TST
FXPO FERREXPO
PAGE PAGEGROUP
ERM EUROMONEY INST.
BVS BOVIS HOMES
GRI GRAINGER
PFC PETROFAC
SEQI SEQUOIA ECO
VSVS VESUVIUS
FGP FIRSTGROUP
PTEC PLAYTECH
CSP COUNTRYSIDE
ULE ULTRA ELEC.
SAFE SAFESTORE
TRY TR PROP.INV.TST
CWK CRANSWICK
HSTG HASTINGS GP
MSLH MARSHALLS
SPT SPIRENT
PIN PANTHEON INT.
RAT RATHBONE BROS
DRX DRAX
GLO CONTOURGLBL
COA COATS GROUP
ETFs
IHCU iShares S&P 500 Health Care Sector UCITS ETF (Acc)
VUKE Vanguard FTSE 100 UCITS ETF
IWDP iShares Developed Markets Property Yield UCITS ETF
SPGP iShares Gold Producers UCITS ETF
CSP1 iShares Core S&P 500 UCITS ETF (Acc)
15 Likes

Safestore. Thank you.

1 Like

Great to see more acculumation ETFs!

3 Likes

Next one that would be nice to see is PZ Cussons (PZC).

It’s a dividend champ : - ) for FIRE people and income growth investors

Dividend growth of PZC

4 Likes

Nice additions thanks!

Good to see Grainger there.

First Group is an interesting one. They’ve had some bad press and some attacks from shareholders. But they’ve also just won the franchise to run what is currently Virgin Trains and HS2 (if it is completed) and also have permission to start a new Kings Cross to Edinburgh rail service.

2 Likes

Consumer Staples ETF please

3 Likes

Finally VUKE! I can complete my Vanguard collection.

1 Like

EMIM was already on last week (see previous new additions post)
New ETF this week is:
INRG - Global Clean Energy

Also, it’s 31 stocks added this week!

Can’t see IntegraFin in the app either. Think it didn’t actually get added.

2 Likes

Weird VUKE was only added recently. It was the first trade Freetrade ever made, but yet never made it on the universe list.

1 Like

Thanks for flagging this. We’ll check it out.

1 Like