4th round?

(Emma) #22

The fact no staff have liked your post means it must be :grin:

(Alex Sherwood) #23

:see_no_evil:

Woo! End of Q1 probably out of the question then but great to see them working on it!

I am relatively new to Crowdfunding. Can someone quickly explain to me how to get early access to support Freetrade (assuming there will be another round end of Q1)?
Do they send us (members) an email with a link or is there a specific Crowdfunding website where I can sign up and get notified? I have never participated in Crowdfunding and this is the first time I feel to support something I believe in. … :sunglasses:

Best to just keep an eye on this forum

They previously raised through crowdcube so maybe sign up with their emails?

Fingers crossed for Q1 but wouldn’t hold your breath!

A good point I need a profile there. Is it like an ebay auction where you need to be fast ? Also can you still participate with a small budget ? Sorry if I have very basic questions… Just got myself some articles on Crowdfunding and its very diverse and there is no “this is how it works in most cases”. Thanks again for the help here.

It probably will go fast so be worthwhile getting on as soon as you can

You can usually invest from £10

Have a look at the risks associated with crowdfunding, I’m sure Freetrade have produced stuff

Thanks @neovo I am just doing that ! I am aware of the risks more or less. I am no expert in Crowdfunding but I think the basic idea is to support people and a project you believe in. This is for me primarily about support and community and money comes second.

… hmm thats probably not a good risk profile for me as an investor hahah…

Ha- good luck :+1:I’m also eagerly awaiting to the next raise

(Alex Sherwood) split this topic #31

49 posts were split to a new topic: Should Freetrade use Crowdcube or Seedrs for the next crowdfunding round?

(Jack Bailey) #80

Really keen to invest though - so do we know when the funding round is likely to be?

Probably when the Android app is already out but that’s just my guess. Keep an eye on this forum. :writing_hand: