AMC Entertainment 🍿 🎥 (AMC) - Share chat

That’s an interesting graph

Supposedly Melvin closed their position on 26th Jan. I guess that’s the small orange spikes leading up to that date.

2 Likes

Apologies, back to AMC

1 Like

Will repost in GME thread and pick up there mate

1 Like

I don’t understand this stuff but if they had 6bn loss from covering why did shares only go up fairly small amount compared to gamestop.

1 Like

I think it was mostly GME shares they were shorting. The price would depend on what price they covered at I guess. The volume on that graph shows that it wasn’t difficult to buy shares at the time, You’ll only get a squeeze to the moon if the shares needed to cover aren’t available to buy.

3 Likes

Sell on a Tuesday buy on a Friday,
Small gains but a win is a win

1 Like

Holding strong was hopeing to end 2021 on the moass so let’s see what happens

Amc running after hours. Up to $42 yeahhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Come on. I took my eyes off for two secs and it goes down. Was about to sell some

1 Like

Sold 25 yesterday and made £100 on the purchase of them last week. Happy days :+1:

2 Likes

WE’RE FLYING!

On a serious note, if we break this massive resistance line of 48/50, I think we can push back up to 60 and depending on the hedgies, even an ATH - especially looking at the hype of the Q3 earnings.

Looking super bullish IMO. AMC is above the 50 and 200 MA right now!

1 Like

Don’t anyone say anything about the moon :waxing_gibbous_moon:

1 Like

Any predictions of what this will rise to realistically?

Nobody knows. This stock has been pushed and pulled far beyond what its fundamentals are. Realistically, it will eventually go to zero since it’s a terrible company imho.

8 Likes

Literally anything could happen with this!

Apes going to love that how many rockets will they be putting on there tweets now :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for at least 50 now it’s 39. I swear I have no luck with this stock

2 Likes

He’s hit the jackpot :laughing:

4 Likes

I don’t know what you mean, if he’d sold this time last year he’d have banked $1.95m … oh.

2 Likes

Go amc go go go!