AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

https://www.benzinga.com/amp/content/23253609?__twitter_impression=true

AMC now accepts Doge coin :dog2:

3 Likes

Was about to sell and started reading all the post :thinking:.

1 Like

#apesnotleaving

Looks dead busy to me that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Whereā€™s all the apes.

Is noone else concerned by the 25K sell order limit? If we MOASS wonā€™t this negate the fact it could go up above 25k?

If Iā€™m wrong can someone please explain this to me like Iā€™m five.

Smooth brain ape here lol.

1 Like

Try a search, that has been discussed to death

4 Likes

ELI5: it wonā€™t happen, so no need to be concerned.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s absolutely no indication that thereā€™s going to be another lockdown in the UK.
Covid is mostly defeated here. Itā€™s just the mopping up operation thatā€™s happening now.

1 Like

Is our shere are DRS or not ?

6 Likes

Looks like today is a good day to sell and make some money.

2 Likes

Hi all I have had no luck on other chats with regards to this question,
I have shares in Robin Hood, everyone is talking about AMC and Robin Hood on the chats, can someone explain why please, maybe keep it simple lol as Iā€™m new to this :thinking: many thanks.

1 Like

What are they saying? No one can explain why someone is saying something if they donā€™t know what is being said

4 Likes

Fly amc fly!!!

3 Likes

A few weeks ago I asked about whether we owned our shares, the answer I got was yes. Now I am confused and a little worried :worried:

You do. Theyā€™re held in a nominee account.

Honestly you should probably pay less attention to the tin foil hat stuff on Reddit. The stock market IS rigged against small retail investors and it always has been. Read flash boys by Michael Lewis to see how high frequency traders are front running your orders.

I donā€™t want to sound like Iā€™m raining on peoples parade here but GME & AMC have probably already squeezed from $4 to where they both are now. All these stories arenā€™t much more than a massive pump scheme.

6 Likes

Have you read the SEC report just released on GameStop? I would argue it disproves the theory that a squeeze already occured given it shows that the spike in price was due to buying pressure, as opposed to shorts covering.

3 Likes

The 45 page report full of technical analysis on a topic I have not followed that was released yesterday? No.

I said probably - anything more affirmative is next to impossible with so few facts

You are very well read in this topic @NoBeef and I for one value your posts but the majority of post are from people with a much lower understanding.

2 Likes

What the difference? Shorts buy when they cover